Jump to content

FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made an observation regarding corners. When using the setup with corners to the near post, like in the "FM20.4.1Fire_and_WaterVOL24321OXP103EC", I seem to be getting more goals if the MR (or a right footed player) takes the corner from the right side and vice versa for left side. Might be just me but I really think it helps. Someone here might want to check for themselves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

i knew about him before, but i'm never UTD. I've seen him get good but weirdly, never at a top top team. maybe once i saw him at PSG, but i've seen him at Wolves one time. 

no i use my assistant. players never unhappy with training. Another tip i have, flood your coaching staff with good fitness coaches. I think they're important to your mental attributes. For me, in importance is Physical-Mental-Technical. Fitness coaches help with both physical and mental. Coaches with good motivating and decent man management is key to keep players happy in training

20200416164332_1.thumb.jpg.ddfaeb6aee914294cfb114abc899d0b5.jpg20200416164327_1.thumb.jpg.0f64254c9ad28ae25a89db379edab36e.jpg

 

 

seems to working great work mate

 

instead of the arrows up how do you get the numbers on attribute growth?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

Rayan Cherki is another one. Develops great 

First of all, thanks for all the info you provide on player development! Would you mind explaining something for me in terms of player development?

For example, with Rayan Cherki.. His "natural" position is AML. If , for example, plan on using him as ML in the latest Fire and Water 4-3-2-1 tactic, do I still need to have the upper option on development on his default position? Would it be better to assign Winger(ML/Att) as his Role/Duty?

Thanks in advance!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tagari said:

First of all, thanks for all the info you provide on player development! Would you mind explaining something for me in terms of player development?

For example, with Rayan Cherki.. His "natural" position is AML. If , for example, plan on using him as ML in the latest Fire and Water 4-3-2-1 tactic, do I still need to have the upper option on development on his default position? Would it be better to assign Winger(ML/Att) as his Role/Duty?

Thanks in advance!

not a problem. you could assign him that role and duty, but you don't have to if you're playing him there regularly, after a while it'll become natural for him organically. if he's in your youth team, then its best before they play matches, to manually put him LM to make sure he plays there in youth team...id get him to focus on a certain attribute you want him to improve on with double intensity

5 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

I tried this with Norwich at christmas and its working great.  Now you can pinpoint what players are missing and get then more complete! Superb @RDF Tactics.

i always thought training could be made more simple haha. i think we should recognise that training roles and duties is only an option and not something that must be done. i think it allows players to play more like them instead of the player you're trying to make if that makes sense. If im City, i don't want to try Aguero to play like an AF or a PF, i want him to play like Aguero but adapt to the tactic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3rd season complete. Finished on 97pts which is one less than last year, but i lost less games this year, scored more and conceded less than last year. so improvment? or time to change tactic as i was knocked out of CL and FA Cup again (my bogey cup)

but if you look at my team, its actually average compared to elite teams. Mejbri jumped from 2 and a half stars to 4 stars in one season.

20200416174725_1.thumb.jpg.604b87da34014215892785e71531244d.jpg20200416175849_1.thumb.jpg.26b12be57b529586a358dfdf5c6216bd.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

Would this work first season in the prem, im newly promoted

i think it'll be successful at home, you may have to change some things for away matches. You'll have some success if your key players were central players. CB, CM, AM are important positions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 season has just started. i went for a little change. moved one AMC to ST so now its a 4312. also did a couple PI changes but will explain more if these results are consistent. Played no big teams yet apart from City in the Community Shield, i won that comfortably but oddly they set up playing route one and a 4141, very defensive 

20200416194352_1.thumb.jpg.64d237579c1e211088513c455849c3ac.jpg20200416194418_1.thumb.jpg.588fea00d71aeddb551e5cccfd8993f6.jpg20200416194510_1.thumb.jpg.e39d939aad83915241342b95da7593ad.jpg20200416194500_1.thumb.jpg.6383f5b3382a36e9674fd472d5b9737b.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Knap, maybe you can look in to this when you have time...or you probably have this set up already. but i did change a couple PIs, literally, just a couple

20200416202315_1.thumb.jpg.0294c3c4fdb4c8d03045d5bf8e305b3f.jpg20200416202254_1.thumb.jpg.e4c8740dd8f6813dfa11155daa4b9569.jpg20200416200659_1.thumb.jpg.86c5cc1c908432b85c2112a1eef9af48.jpg20200416200652_1.thumb.jpg.770dbf19055001e94ce56bbb72faf2f6.jpg

I would be happy to look at it for you my Shrewsbury team is insane now.

Looking to get the best academy and grow from there shortly 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@knap @RDF Tactics I'm into my 4th season with AC and have been switching between Kashmir tactics which wasn't a good idea in my last season as I nearly blew the title.

I'm thinking about using the new Fire and Water tactic but I don't have any wide players at the moment. I could just buy some or do you think it may be worth trying a different tactic that doesn't need any wide players?

I realise that most the tactics need wide players so will have probably have to go down that route, but just wanted to check with you guys first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fmguy said:

@knap @RDF Tactics I'm into my 4th season with AC and have been switching between Kashmir tactics which wasn't a good idea in my last season as I nearly blew the title.

I'm thinking about using the new Fire and Water tactic but I don't have any wide players at the moment. I could just buy some or do you think it may be worth trying a different tactic that doesn't need any wide players?

I realise that most the tactics need wide players so will have probably have to go down that route, but just wanted to check with you guys first.

How many full backs do you have? Maybe play some full backs as wingers, you can use strikers or even CM with decent off the ball, dribbling and flair. So you might not have to sign too many players at once, maybe one to two wingers at most 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

How many full backs do you have? Maybe play some full backs as wingers, you can use strikers or even CM with decent off the ball, dribbling and flair. So you might not have to sign too many players at once, maybe one to two wingers at most 

4 full backs at the moment so I may just have to look into getting one or two in rather than several.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

Knap, maybe you can look in to this when you have time...or you probably have this set up already. but i did change a couple PIs, literally, just a couple

20200416202315_1.thumb.jpg.0294c3c4fdb4c8d03045d5bf8e305b3f.jpg20200416202254_1.thumb.jpg.e4c8740dd8f6813dfa11155daa4b9569.jpg20200416200659_1.thumb.jpg.86c5cc1c908432b85c2112a1eef9af48.jpg20200416200652_1.thumb.jpg.770dbf19055001e94ce56bbb72faf2f6.jpg

What tactics have you played with this season?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, miangelo said:

What tactics have you played with this season?

 

i only play with 1 tactic all season. this year im playing the same tactic as before, but moved one AMC to ST with minor PI changes too.

these are the results so far. i have scored 96 goals in 28 games. crazy

20200416215840_1.thumb.jpg.d366eb7b5a4e6943bfcee02c8365114d.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 ore fa, themario ha scritto:

Nope. The only thing I added is Mark Tighter.

In my save on the left I have Almada and on the right Stengs. Both are little monsters.

I know very well Calvin, Az is ome of my favorite teams...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • knap changed the title to FM 21 - FM 20 Tactic List FM 19 Recommended Tactic List

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...