Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

1 minute ago, ThePigeon85 said:

Just to say the Knap Tea For One 4-3-2-1 is the best tactic I've ever used in any version of Football Manager in the last ten years... Goals galore and defensively sound. Yes I'm a top team but this is dominance on a complete new level - averaging four goals a game in the league!

image.thumb.png.37655c8941a6205b77191982ac45409b.png

what one are you using

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, audere_est_facere said:

@knap I'm playing as Tenerife in the second division in Spain. We're in the lower half, can you recommend one of your tactics for my save?

Choose one that fits your players then stick with it  . It will eventually come together in a good way .You will overachieve at least!!!

@audere_est_facere

@kelvin0131

With the French underdog tests Reims do not have the best WBs so Kashmir tactic will struggle. Therefore should always consider your squad strengths with regard to positions for the tactic.

The actual on line game - so far Angers using BEOWULF 442 is top above PSG but Toulouse using Oxford 4321 P103 is just behind.

I have posted the earlier tests and you can check how these performed in testing to see if current tactics may be better.

1635443779_Screenshot(588).thumb.png.b7fa992b1dc62b518ec6ba20384db37e.png

17 minutes ago, kelvin0131 said:

which one is the best ???   could you share the tactic ?? thanks   

pls help !!

All the tactics is in OP (Opening Post /// #1 Post).

Google Drive Folder

19 minutes ago, knap said:

@audere_est_facere

@kelvin0131

With the French underdog tests Reims do not have the best WBs so Kashmir tactic will struggle. Therefore should always consider your squad strengths with regard to positions for the tactic.

The actual on line game - so far Angers using BEOWULF 442 is top above PSG but Toulouse using Oxford 4321 P103 is just behind.

I have posted the earlier tests and you can check how these performed in testing to see if current tactics may be better.

1635443779_Screenshot(588).thumb.png.b7fa992b1dc62b518ec6ba20384db37e.png

okay, thank you so much my brother.. 

always support you 

Kabs59

Depends to a degree on whether Top Sub Top or underdog.

There is no reason to try Kashmir 433 at home and Tequila Big away away from home.

I am adding sub top and under dog recommendations in google docs as a guide.

il y a 1 minute, knap a dit :

Kabs59

Depends to a degree on whether Top Sub Top or underdog.

There is no reason to try Kashmir 433 at home and Tequila Big away away from home.

I am adding sub top and under dog recommendations in google docs as a guide.

For Kashmir 433 should I leave the original mentality or change it?

1 hour ago, Haze.Yamato said:

Currently i am still choosing which tactic to use. but i am trying the Kashmir currently

Balanced.fmfInternational Break.fmfBalanced 2.fmf

this is what i'd use. Balance for 1 match a week. Balanced 2 for 2 matches a week. Internantional break for 0 matches a week

also put your full backs into the attacking unit in training. so they train with the attackers. and whoever is playing in the DM role for you, make sure they're in the defensive unit

45 minutes ago, RDF Tactics said:

Balanced.fmf 19.14 kB · 12 downloads International Break.fmf 19.13 kB · 9 downloads Balanced 2.fmf 19.14 kB · 10 downloads

this is what i'd use. Balance for 1 match a week. Balanced 2 for 2 matches a week. Internantional break for 0 matches a week

also put your full backs into the attacking unit in training. so they train with the attackers. and whoever is playing in the DM role for you, make sure they're in the defensive unit

@RDF Tactics you finished tweaking Kashmir yet????

13 minuti fa, knap ha scritto:

@marksmithlfc1234

Try Fire and Water Oxford 4321 and even mix with Kashmir when against 3 at back if favourite and then big away for difficult home games.

If instant result drop mentality by 1

@knap

i have seen that you have recently suggested Fire and Water Oxford 4321 rather all the other versions of Oxford 4321.

There is specific reason?

By the way i have found the right way with Oxford WM version mixed with Oxford 106 Allcups. 

In my second season with Ross County i am sitting at the second spot both in Scottish Premiership and in Euroleague group stage (and already qualified to 1st knockout rounds)

39 minutes ago, knap said:

@robertsseu1

FIRE ID 1398

KASHMIR ID 1441

Don't forget in full game shout recommendations by MR HOUGH and CADONI

Hi Knap 

Having good success with KASHMIR new here and was wondering if you can share a link to the full game shout recommendation cant seem to find it.

thanks in advance

7 minutes ago, leke said:

Hi Knap 

Having good success with KASHMIR new here and was wondering if you can share a link to the full game shout recommendation cant seem to find it.

thanks in advance

Read the whole thread over here. You can find it.

I don't make full list of shout recommendation; when I am found something, I am sharing it on Knap thread (I hope knap doesn't have a problem with that! :-P)

Edited by Guest