Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, cocomaya said:

I couldn't find a good and successful tactic. Maybe I tried 30 tactics, all of them see a lot of yellow cards.  all the tactics I have tried are doing over 15 fouls.

How to get the ball back to you if you are not hard tackling?

Yellow cards is not an issue.

You are not gonna have results with any tactic on the world, if you don't marking hard. It's not real life.

Edited by Guest

6 dakika önce, Cadoni said:

How to get the ball back to you if you are not hard tackling?

Yellow cards is not an issue.

You are not gonna have results with any tactic on the world, if you don't marking hard. It's not real life.

I'm in season 2032 now. My team is Leicester. I have been using this tactic for 10 games and I lost 5-0 on Liverpool away.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

7 minutes ago, cocomaya said:

I also used this tactic. More successful than 442.
but there are still a lot of foul and card issues.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Then, you have players which reacts better to this tactic.

As I said many times. One tactic doesn't fit all teams. Simple.

@cocomaya

They tend to be high because of the aggressive nature of tactics, but can be managed during a game to reduce yellows by taking off hard tackle. However, not using hard tackle is a weaker option over a seasonMaybe check out the RDF Away tactic which is less aggressive, or the last Hard Time tctic.

24 dakika önce, knap said:

@cocomaya

They tend to be high because of the aggressive nature of tactics, but can be managed during a game to reduce yellows by taking off hard tackle. However, not using hard tackle is a weaker option over a seasonMaybe check out the RDF Away tactic which is less aggressive, or the last Hard Time tctic.

I have been using your tactics for 12 seasons. but in fm2020 i have this problem in all your tactics :( beowolf 10 season went very well but i see excessive card. i am trying other tactics for 3 important matches in front of me and i could not do 3 in 3.

I am the away team

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by cocomaya
edit

11 dakika önce, Cadoni said:

Then, you have players which reacts better to this tactic.

As I said many times. One tactic doesn't fit all teams. Simple.

Brother, I don't know how old you are but I am 36 years old. I have played cm, fm and all the manager games you can think of since 1996.
I know very well how the tactics work, the harmony, what the players do, and how they work. Foul issue in plug and play tactics that I want to explain here.
I like to help him here because I like the tactics of knap. this is a forum and I write the results of the tactics I have used and tried.
I cannot discard the statistics of 10 matches here individually. disrespect to other users.
I just share the statistic that I got and shouldn't have been in an important game.
I hope you understand.

19 minutes ago, cocomaya said:

Brother, I don't know how old you are but I am 36 years old. I have played cm, fm and all the manager games you can think of since 1996.
I know very well how the tactics work, the harmony, what the players do, and how they work. Foul issue in plug and play tactics that I want to explain here.
I like to help him here because I like the tactics of knap. this is a forum and I write the results of the tactics I have used and tried.
I cannot discard the statistics of 10 matches here individually. disrespect to other users.
I just share the statistic that I got and shouldn't have been in an important game.
I hope you understand.

I don't know why you bring the case of "age".

I am 31 and playing the game years now.

What's the point of that? Nothing.

If you get yellow cards, then remove tackle harder from PI & TI, but tactic will not perform the same.

Knap tries to find what performs better within that ME.

Edited by Guest

Hi guys,

Since someone accused me of "cheating people" with Norwich results, I did another test with the same team again, in the same situations. No transfers and trying hard not to make a reversal in the squad. Playing the vast majority of games with the home team. It's not my fault that the tactic works for me but it doesn't work for you, mate. I just have to thank @knap for the great tactic.

Sem título1.jpg

Sem título2.jpg

Sem título3.jpg

!!!!FM20.4.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL4P108EC.fmf

image.thumb.png.69a73037c6b246788e3a854b587a3210.png

Sorry this grabs my second monitor as well..lol.  This was with Bala Town in the Welsh Premier.  I used the 20.4.0BEOWULF442WAFKnap(P107)P105ECFA for the entire season.  We were picked to finish 9th in the season preview, 200-1 odds.  We had a loan player from Barry Town that led the league in goals scored and highest AVR.  Not even close to competitive with the top teams in New Saints and Barry Town.  After the league split here's how we did...keep in mind we only played the five teams in the top half of the league after the split.

image.thumb.png.8c66a99810582b881554f871decbd747.png

1 saat önce, Cadoni said:

I don't know why you bring the case of "age".

I am 31 and playing the game years now.

What's the point of that? Nothing.

If you get yellow cards, then remove tackle harder from PI & TI, but tactic will not perform the same.

Knap tries to find what performs better within that ME.

I passed a short summary as I cannot tell you about pages.  and first you are the answer to my comment.
The reason I tell you my age is to understand how long I've been playing this game. I guess you don't understand again, it's okay.

I mentioned that there was a foul problem in tactics.  and you call me a yellow card no problem!
You don't understand the subject and what i say. please don't reply to my more comments.

Hi Guys!

I need to tell you that during this weekend I tried a lot of this tactics... and none of them consistent on the 20.4 version of the game.

In FM18, I was champion of portuguese second division with Real Massama (Media prediction 19th) and in FM20 with 20.4 version I can not find some consistent tactic that give that kind of achievements.

Do you have any input about this version of the game? Do you strongly recommend any tactic for underdog team?

47 minutes ago, knap said:

@MVC

I would try these tactics as at least away tactics. Tactic ID 1437  or 1440

The French test are all with underdogs and the teams are challenging PSG.

Hi! The French test? What do you mean?

3 hours ago, garotospfc said:

Since someone accused me of "cheating people" with Norwich results, I did another test with the same team again, in the same situations. No transfers and trying hard not to make a reversal in the squad. Playing the vast majority of games with the home team. It's not my fault that the tactic works for me but it doesn't work for you, mate.

Norwich really has a good squad, I won the league first season with the Sicillian 4222 on 20.2, so its very possible to have this result, and not cheating at all.

Any team in the PL, Serie A, Primera and Bundesliga is only about 20-30 abb points of the top teams maximum. That is very possible to make up for with a good tactic and getting margins on your side. There are so many things you can do that makes a difference and gives you another 10% that adds up to how you perform. In other leagues, such as the Scottish one f ex, I found that even doing maximum with the 4321 OX tactic might not be enough, as Celtic are a dominant team and are about 40 abb points better than Ross County, that were the team i used. Here you need really everything going for you, and even then it might only lead to 2nd place first season. Even the best tactic wont change that. Celtic never loose.

1. Don't pick a tactic that does not fit your playing squad. Having five strikers, while using only 1 gives you a problem. So does pushing MC in to the AMC position if they are not at least accomplished. Check the requirements for the positions and the roles.
Is it always necessary? No. Does it help if you are an underdog and need all margins? Yes of course.
If you lack some players, or f ex. have only one bpCB, then you need to sign another. Or suffer goals against when his passing and technique gives the ball away. Like Phil Jones. Would you put a slow targetman up front when the tactic plays the ball behind the defence all the time? Identify what the tactic does, then pick your team. Some poorer players perform better, because they fit better.

2. Get the best coaches, staff, physios and so on as possible. Get an Assistant Manager with high motivation and man management skills if you are using instant result. The higher attribute the bigger the chance that he will turn things around at halftime, or motivate them to an early 3-0 lead from the start. This is important.

3. Play a lot of friendlies. Get the team known with the tactic as fast as possible. A good start gets your moral up, and you can do a Leicester and float on a wave. Anyone think Leicester would have won the league that year if the had lost 2 of their 3 first games?
Make sure the players you are gonna use are match fit. Lacking fitness will makes them perform less than optimal.

4. Changing tactic mid season, or during the season gives you a "down period" where your team only plays at a % of maximum until the tactic is 100% familiar. Does that matter with Liverpool? No. With a newly relegated championship team? Yep.

5. Some tactics have key positions. having used the 4321 OX a lot now, I can surely say that the 2 AMCs and the striker need to work and be good players. If not, then you are not gonna do as well as you could have. You'll need to identify if these are good enough or replace them.

Is all of the above necessary with every team? No.
Do I do it anyway? Yep.
I mostly play with underdogs, as i relish the challenge.
And there are many more things to do to get those extra % that makes your team a title contender, instead of mid table. I'm sure you can find some guides somewhere made by people who are better at this than me.

@garotospfc This is not a answer for you, it's for all who are struggling. Your post just made a good place to start.

Edited by Rober82

Hello ! 

i'have problem. I play with Olympique de Marseille, my first season was fantastic : i won french cup, league cup and Ligue 1. I didn't loose one match !

I choose tactic Beowulf 442. For the second season is very different, i didn't change my tactic but this work so much anymore. I'm not so bad but i lose 2 times, a lot of draw... I'm not strong anymore. 

I take all advice ! Thanks 

@mattgarrigou

What was the squad morale like?

It seems easy to get in a bad run of form. Can just be through a couple of injuries, red card, players wanting a new contract.

Once that downward spiral starts it can be hard to stop!

I sometimes ‘cheat’ by adding mid-week friendlies against non-league/part-time clubs. Nothing like a 17-0 win to boost morale!

1 minute ago, eencae said:

@mattgarrigou

Comment était le moral de l'équipe?

Il semble facile d'obtenir une mauvaise forme. Cela peut simplement passer par quelques blessures, un carton rouge, des joueurs qui veulent un nouveau contrat.

Une fois que la spirale descendante commence, il peut être difficile de s'arrêter!

Je triche parfois en ajoutant des matchs amicaux en milieu de semaine contre des clubs qui ne font pas partie de la ligue ou à temps partiel. Rien de tel qu'une victoire 17-0 pour remonter le moral!

The moral is excellent and Very good... :rolleyes:

3 saat önce, knap said:

@cocomaya

This is from the latest VOL 2 Beowulf, and although Lpool have many fouls there are more fouls against

I always used beowolf tactics until March. it was very successful. but I see a lot of cards in 2.4.0.0.
I am the team with the highest foul in 5 league matches. and again we are the team with the most yellow cards.

1.png

4.png

Edited by cocomaya
edit