Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knapp!
Which of your many tactics would you recommend for a midfielder club in league 1? (Fc Nantes)
I am currently using the 442Sicilian. Very solid defensively, except against higher level teams. (Lyon, Lille, PSG ..).
Edited by MasterKong

Hi knap i hope you are fine , which tactic is the best with top team you think at the moment ?

And specially, which tactict is the best on Draft ( player vs player not IA ) you think ? 4231 parisienne ? or the tea for one version ? or another one lol

thanks a lot

Edited by antoineit

Ok so you think 4321 oxford p106 all cups is the best for Draft / Pvp ? and for play offensive you think i should try some 4231 ? or the 4321 oxford is just far the best ?

and for 4231 you think which one is the best ? parisienne or tea for one ?

Edited by antoineit

11 ore fa, Rober82 ha scritto:

I have not tested the 20.4 version or looked at it yet, so i don know what is different. Maybe its more of a top team tactic.

Try this one then. That's the one I am using. And get Laux as an assistant manager if you can find him. I simulate games, so his motivation stat helps a lot along with his others.

544713551_!!FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103.fmf 45 kb · 18 downloads

14 ore fa, Helmut ha scritto:

New formula for efficiency should look like Ef=TeaforOneOX+ @knap :)

Let's take a look and compare chances created and pass completed stats, pure efficiency, without unnecessary possession. Really mad season, where 99 points wouldn't gave me the title. Also, another win in Europa League with your tactic, it's slowly becoming a habit in my games. What is really worth to mention, despite attacking mentality the defence looks pretty solid, 25 clean sheets it's not a bad result, and it could be slightly better, but i wanted to pump some goals stats for my offensive players.

By the way, conversion rate could be better, below are my personal unrivalled favourites from Europa League ;)

napoli1.jpg

napoli2.jpg

napoli3.jpg

napoli4.jpg

napoli5.jpg

Wolfsburg v Napoli 1-2 (final Ligi Europy 2020-21).pkm 244 kb · 7 downloads

@Helmut  have you tweaked something? I have tried 20.3 and 20.4 versions for several games but I cannot get good results.

My defense seems very weak and I leak 2-3 goals every game.

I'm playing with Ross County first season (predicted 11th of 12 teams) but i was sitting at the 4th spot.

50 minutes ago, radetzky said:

My defense seems very weak and I leak 2-3 goals every game.

I'm playing with Ross County first season (predicted 11th of 12 teams) but i was sitting at the 4th spot.

I'll give it a go with this team. Did you sign any players?

Ross County has zero AMCs, you need at least two. You need one starting striker, the squad has five.
You really dont' have wingers, need at least one.

The defence leaks because they are poor, you need a better GK + another BP defender.

You need at least five players to have the right types for this tactic. You don't need great players, just the right ones. In other words: the tactic is not the problem here.

Edited by Rober82

7 hours ago, knap said:

@RDF Tactics

Did you use just one tactic or the Awat tactics as well?

I just used this all season. I only changed “play from defence” when I had injuries against Madrid or Barca away. But yeah same all season for 5 seasons

i then left to go Man City and finished top with 107pts. But can’t read too much into that considering the team I was left with lol. 

just did a Leicester file and finished 2nd first season

1 hour ago, RDF Tactics said:

I just used this all season. I only changed “play from defence” when I had injuries against Madrid or Barca away. But yeah same all season for 5 seasons

i then left to go Man City and finished top with 107pts. But can’t read too much into that considering the team I was left with lol. 

just did a Leicester file and finished 2nd first season

What tactic was that using mate? Do you use many shouts and change mentallity during games?

@Bakiano

I don't keep records apart from screenshots

All tactics should work with lower teams. I know Cadoni is using TEA VOL 4 4411 with Maidstone.

I would pick a few tactics and just look at tactic screenshot to see who scored goals..

17 minutes ago, meiras said:

@knap can you put that 433 that you use on 19 wins in a row please? thanks

Wining 19 match in a row, does not mean will be good for underdog. ;)

But, I am curious also for that one.

13 ore fa, Rober82 ha scritto:

I'll give it a go with this team. Did you sign any players?

Ross County has zero AMCs, you need at least two. You need one starting striker, the squad has five.
You really dont' have wingers, need at least one.

The defence leaks because they are poor, you need a better GK + another BP defender.

You need at least five players to have the right types for this tactic. You don't need great players, just the right ones. In other words: the tactic is not the problem here.i 

you're right infact i've played with 442 till Xmas break but the FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103 gave you and someothers Amazing results so I wanted to try,

I've made a couple of signings and i've the right players for FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103 (of course the are not so good but I'm Ross County)

My starting 11

ROSS2.thumb.PNG.5dd994fce5e35a53bfaf08aae00a448e.PNG

ROSS3.thumb.png.bd660e0e8cfb3f77d3a8ff76dfaade74.png

My team is very poor but also the level of scottish premiership is not so good.

Ross County can be compared to Spal in Serie A or Furtuna Düsseldorf in Bundesliga, I just want to underline that my performance are very very far from the excellent ones i saw posted by people using this tactic.

By the way i'm with the latest patch and i've also tried with 20.4 106 pt  ALL CUPS version

Edited by radetzky

4 minutes ago, radetzky said:

the FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103 gave you and someothers Amazing results so I wanted to try,

I've made a couple of signings and i've the right players for FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103 (of course the are not so good but I'm Ross County)

It really does. But i see there is a sizeable gap between the Ross County teams ability, and f ex the top team in Celtic.
Much bigger than between f ex Spal and Juventus, or Dusseldorf and Bayern. Might be a bit too far.
Even though I'm giving it a go now, with 5 new signings from the start. All on free.
Will post how it goes. Probably not too late, as i holiday between games and instant result the games.