Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

47 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Was in 6th place in the league. Some dodgy results. Then I switched to 4321 and won the league and promotion to the premiership. Check out the goals scored!!

best tactic I have used on this match engine by far. ( and I have used a lot).

EAF3050D-9FB2-4C32-9EC4-5799B2810383.jpeg

could you write full name of this tac?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, john hulkenberg said:

How did you manage to get such amazing results I am using Spalls with the same tactic and stuck between mid-table and relegation

Really?

Are you on 20.4 Version?  Using 20.3 tactic?

Who do you use in what positions? Do you play the games, or simulate?

Edited by Rober82

Hey @knap

If you have time.. can you please have a look at this 442 (knap-inspired).. could do a lot better, would like your opinion on what else it needs..

image.thumb.png.9f74f181d57ab486e17937a97878e37b.png

image.thumb.png.3c4b4223e005f6f2825fe1f9b2aa7286.png

image.thumb.png.9822b69d817c2707f6e2f0f8f0513dd5.png

got some wierd random results, espacially in the cups?  

EDIT: Played with 'instant results'

442 GEGEN.fmf

Edited by malte722

24 minutes ago, BentsBeachball said:

TEA FOR ONE Uro 4231 P100 EC CC working well on new save. Gameweek 19 hit top of the table. This was supposed to be slightly more challenging :lol:.

cdb8007c5dfdda73b7bedbc6ad4f5bc2.png

That's the tactic I'm using in my Villa save. Finished 5th in my second season. Currently 4th with 1 game to go. Was in the hunt for the Prem final, but lost my last 2. I am in the UEFA Cup final as well though. Solid tactic

27 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

What match shouts do people use? ive noticed encourage always results in a red reaction from the team?

Only 3 worth using are 'Show some passion' when losing. 'Demand more' when drawing or winning by 1 goal. 'Praise' when winning by 2 or more.

My general suggestion for 4411 is:

- TEA FOR ONE VOL 4 P103 ALL CUPS
- BLACK ECHO P108 ECCC

TFO (Tea For One) is good for teams like: Borussia Dortmund, Rangers, Malmo FF and lower rep teams.

BE (Black Echo) is good for teams like: Barcelona, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and lower like Southport.

Both is good for underdogs.

18 minutes ago, kortsscp said:

hello guys,

i need a high press tactic, lot CCC ...

can someone give 2 or 3 something like that ? ty

Most tactics from Knap is based on Gegenpress.

- TEA FOR ONE VOL 4 P103 ALL CUPS (4411 Formation)
- BLACK ECHO P108 ECCC (4411 Formation)

Search Google Drive Folder for that ones.

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Really?

Are you on 20.4 Version?  Using 20.3 tactic?

Who do you use in what positions? Do you play the games, or simulate?

I am using the 20.4 version, I did not play the games but I wanted to see if I could get good results, I tested with 5 teams and it looked okay but not good it seems to lose away to big teams ny a big margin scoreline

New formula for efficiency should look like Ef=TeaforOneOX+ @knap :)

Let's take a look and compare chances created and pass completed stats, pure efficiency, without unnecessary possession. Really mad season, where 99 points wouldn't gave me the title. Also, another win in Europa League with your tactic, it's slowly becoming a habit in my games. What is really worth to mention, despite attacking mentality the defence looks pretty solid, 25 clean sheets it's not a bad result, and it could be slightly better, but i wanted to pump some goals stats for my offensive players.

By the way, conversion rate could be better, below are my personal unrivalled favourites from Europa League ;)

napoli1.jpg

napoli2.jpg

napoli3.jpg

napoli4.jpg

napoli5.jpg

Wolfsburg v Napoli 1-2 (final Ligi Europy 2020-21).pkm

Edited by Helmut

57 minutes ago, Danny648 said:

Im using the 4321 Oxford, is there a shut up shop tactic i can implement? i keep loosing from winning positions

I just used "hold shape" and "regroup", without changing the mentality settings, but of course it's a lot easier with the decent defenders that i had in my team.

5 hours ago, john hulkenberg said:

I am using the 20.4 version, I did not play the games but I wanted to see if I could get good results, I tested with 5 teams and it looked okay but not good it seems to lose away to big teams ny a big margin scoreline

I have not tested the 20.4 version or looked at it yet, so i don know what is different. Maybe its more of a top team tactic.

Try this one then. That's the one I am using. And get Laux as an assistant manager if you can find him. I simulate games, so his motivation stat helps a lot along with his others.

544713551_!!FM20.3.0TeaforOne4321OXP103.fmf

@knap Hello, 

Looking at your google sheet, can you plz explain the numbers in columns F to K (numbers around 2) ? Is it number of points per game ? 

Also, I'm always wondering why are you doing the tests with Liverpool ?  That team is already close to invincible both IRL and in the game. Your tactic tests would be much more significant with average teams like West Ham or Bournemouth for example. I'm just curious. :)

Keep up the good work !

@alainalex09

points per game and tested with elite to poor teams.

I do not use fmrte to fix variables. With a team like West Ham you introduce many more variables and cannot cover injuries etc.

The screenshot shows French underdog teams which can potentially win league but you can also see RNG effecting results.

2112596871_Screenshot(344).thumb.png.814845150eb434e42ecf4e769900d97e.png

FM 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Elite  Club say 1-2in League (Lpool MC etc) Top  3-7 in League

Top 3-  7 in League

Good  8-11

Average 12-16

Poor 17-20

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

How is Tactic Testing done?
We test each tactic over a 90 game season (11 months in total) with 5 teams of varying levels of both ability and reputation. Each team is in a self-contained league that mimics real-life (majority the same level, but some are in the level above or below). This means that our test teams should be around mid-table level.

To make the test balanced transfers, internationals, injuries and fatigue are turned off for all teams.

What are the levels and how are they calculated?
Levels of teams are based on club reputation. The levels are as follows:

Elite - Barcelona, Arsenal

Top - Borussia Dortmund, FC Krasnodar

Good - CEC, Rangers

Average - Malmo FF, Newcastle United Jets

Lower - Al-Rayyan Sports Club, Southport

We worked out the average reputation of each of the levels, combined with taking a set of 5 clubs (2 top reputation, 2 lowest reputation and 1 in the middle) to find out the Top and Bottom CA for players, as well as the Median.

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

RECOMMENDED TRAINING SCHEDULES

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

Edited Wednesday at 20:05 by knap

Edited by knap

7 hours ago, john hulkenberg said:

I have the same man. I have the 20.4 version and I use Tea for One for 20.4 but I lose at Paderborn with Leverkusen. Honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong :(