Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

After 3 seasons at Sporting CP, I decided to see what Knap's tactics could achieve. Mostly Portuguese players + Esposito and Arezo.

Pilgrimage 4132 - Almost perfect league record: IMGUR Album

Madashatter4132p102 - Esposito gets 75 goals: IMGUR Album
(be careful got 7-1'd by Lyon when playing away)

424 IF version: IMGUR Album
(Bragança went ham with 27 assists, Esposito got 66 goals)

424 RMD version: IMGUR Album
I think that I just don't have good enough players for the RMD players.

DarksideofthemoonP106Salah75 goals: IMGUR Album

Edited by thisIStheway424diablo

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, thisIStheway424diablo said:

After 3 seasons at Sporting CP, I decided to see what Knap's tactics could achieve. Mostly Portuguese players + Esposito and Arezo.

Pilgrimage 4132 - Almost perfect league record: IMGUR Album

Madashatter4132p102 - Esposito gets 75 goals: IMGUR Album
(be careful got 7-1'd by Lyon when playing away)

424 IF version: IMGUR Album
(Bragança went ham with 27 assists, Esposito got 66 goals)

424 RMD version: IMGUR Album
I think that I just don't have good enough players for the RMD players.

DarksideofthemoonP106Salah75 goals: IMGUR Album

Wich version of Pilgrimage 4132?

11 minutes ago, MVC said:

Wich version of Pilgrimage 4132?

Used this one:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/356/?tab=comments#comment-12846814

Forgot to mention but it also had the best record in UCL. 3 losses only all season, just use Cautious vs good clubs AWAY and it should be fine.

11 minutes ago, thisIStheway424diablo said:

Used this one:

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/451185-fm-21-fm-20-tactic-list-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/356/?tab=comments#comment-12846814

Forgot to mention but it also had the best record in UCL. 3 losses only all season, just use Cautious vs good clubs AWAY and it should be fine.

Thank you! I'm now testing PREACHIN BLUES 23221 (451) IF P106 with Benfica!

Finished off my last season with RC Lens with a double, Ligue 1 and French Cup (knocked out by AZ in Europe, quarter finals of EURO cup). 

Heading into the next season I'm looking for ways to piece together the 4231's into a coherent set of 3 tactics. I was thinking of sticking with Parissienne as the primary tactic, then going with TIME on positive as an away tactic (switches out Mezz for BBM, could add defensive stability to the middle, also adds an Attacking duty to counter the drop in mentality a little). Then as a total change-up I'd include Beowulf, with the two Ramdeuter's and IWB's, which would really change the way the team plays occasionally.

In past versions of the game I've always felt like having 3 tactics with very different roles always ended up producing worse results, so I'm not sure about all of this. I don't want to tinker with what's working, but I also like to occasionally watch the team play a different way.  

@bizzio

I use attribute masking so filters would not work.

Genie Scout has weighted attributes by position and does the job for you. I find this the best method but not available in game. Baden Powell has a new method if you check out video.

11 minutos atrás, EriksenSpurs disse:

Morning Knap,

I've had back to back to back promotions with AFC Fylde, currently sitting in League 1, but my squad is terrible and I'm media predicted to be relegated. I've always been the favourite up until now. What would be a good underdog tactic for a League 1 side? @knap

Get Portuguese players, worked with Wolves :D

57 minutes ago, knap said:

@bizzio

I use attribute masking so filters would not work.

Genie Scout has weighted attributes by position and does the job for you. I find this the best method but not available in game. Baden Powell has a new method if you check out video.

sorry i am stupid, could you link the baden powell video? i don't find it and i don't know who is baden powell...sorry

1 hour ago, knap said:

@drhay53

I would consider having a 2nd tactic for cup games even a different tactic for each Cup.

You mean a different shape entirely? I thought about keeping a 451 in there as well, which isn't that different from a personnel standpoint. I am avoiding anything with wide players at the midfield level.

40 minutes ago, knap said:

@drhay53

If you use say HGF then the underlying setting will be same but can use different shapes, or pick Venom and HGF with different styles

4231 451 4312 Narrow gives a wide selection.

I want to use the 4231 as my primary tactic but the only ones right now are Parisienne, TIME, Beowulf, and Run like hell.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@fmguy

Go to Game Status which will tell yo FM Version but also ME version.

The ME version is the key number.

It says 21.2 which I updated it to earlier, but that's why I was wondering why your recent tactics said 21.3 and 21.4?

Hi @knap. Seen your comment above. Using the Preachin Blues 2331 IF after using a mixture of Venom 442 and Beowulf 442 in previous seasons. What other formations would you recommend to use alongside it? Your comment about using a different formation for cups is the reason im asking. 

FM21.4DARKSIDEOFTHEMOONKnap41320P105ECFA

First season easy test with FC Barcelona. Won everything and Messi was on fire (no transfers).

Now I'll rebuild the complete team, want to minimize the depts and bring in some fresh guys.

Already saw some nice talents in "la masia". Amazing tactic as always knap! Happy new year guys :)

703721523_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_56_00.thumb.png.dafc03e799bf4c74757a019988e1d491.png

1216298550_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_55_55.thumb.png.626e90f889e437fb38d841b289acb02d.png

418461647_Bildschirmfoto2020-12-31um21_55_08.thumb.png.6626a9a959eeea79ebbf5d35a151e94e.png

Edited by solounamigo