FM 19 Time 343 IF Time Argus Pilgrimage WOF 343 Knap

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the AWAY tactic is for use when you are under pressure from the AI. If they go defensive again you can switch to normal tactic.

With the EC Final I switched to SUS to close out game and went on to score a further two goals.

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 18:28, knap said:

Tested with Lpool in FMT no OIs Training AM

Top Sub Mid or under

STD

!FM19.1.5TIMEKnap343PressP110STDP103.fmf

SUS

!FM19.1.5NumbKnap343PressP110STDP103SUS.fmf

Difficult Games

!FM19.1.5TIMEKnap343PressP110AWAY.fmf

Screenshot (864).png

Screenshot (863).png

Screenshot (865).png

What is the difference between the SUS tactic and the STD tactic?

In what kind of matches i have to use them?

STD iis main tactic  AWAY is a PLAN B  SUS is Shut up Shop - Close game out but can be used in very difficult game = Press tactic could be used to try and get a goal.

14 minutes ago, knap said:

STD iis main tactic  AWAY is a PLAN B  SUS is Shut up Shop - Close game out but can be used in very difficult game = Press tactic could be used to try and get a goal.

ok thx, 

you play all your games with mentality: attacking?

That is MR Ls test league which I have been testing to see if any bugs. As sub top should not be winning league MR L needs to tweak down. Mid needs a buff as too low.

Thanks for the tactics Knap. I'm playing very low league -  Slimbridge, Southern League Div 1 South. I lowered defensive line and line of engagement, on Argus 343 Press, so that the LL players can cope, and the tactic is doing brilliantly for me so far. Once again, Thanks for the hard work and sharing these tactics.

I am trying to Lower line on most tactics so there is a choice. TIME 343 STD has a standard DL and only the Press tactics have a high line.

Arsenal are a top side. Sub Top probably starts at Spurs and down 5 or 6 clubs, until mid.

21 minutes ago, knap said:

I am trying to Lower line on most tactics so there is a choice. TIME 343 STD has a standard DL and only the Press tactics have a high line.

Arsenal are a top side. Sub Top probably starts at Spurs and down 5 or 6 clubs, until mid.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll give Time a go.

En 8/12/2018 a las 9:42, Danjo dijo:

where can i find the link of the tactic?  

Which one you use aganist bayern and Man utd? 

Press 110. always use the same tactic, do not change anything against the big ones (bayern, man utd)

Great Tactics!  In the TH, Defending against Direct free kicks, the "Go Forward" is MCL, rather than a ST.

Also, why has "tackle harder" been turned off for everyone?

When you are picking a tactic for your team - how do you decide between, say, 442, 343 etc.  Just the players you have, or do you think one is stronger than the others, with the current match engine?

Thanks, Real

Edited by Real

19 hours ago, knap said:

On the basis that it was at 70 goals in 38 games it is much reduced.

this is by far the best tactics for smaller teams, playing with Everton and always ragtag team due to money situation and it is good... any chance of update to 19.2 (or need?).

btw been using your tactics for years, thanks so much!