Match in between highligts question for FM19

wicksyFM

4 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

There's a separate body language panel in the drop-down menu you have to select if you want the body language text showing. (If that's not working it'll need updating for FM19)

ahh ok. Its not showing. I will have to wait then. Thanks

On 22/10/2018 at 09:24, wicksyFM said:

Is there any way to use your in-between highlights mod for the basic FM19 skins?  I tried to find the panel folder for them but I can't seem to locate it.

3 hours ago, yowg8ynwa said:

Is there any way to use your in-between highlights mod for the basic FM19 skins?  I tried to find the panel folder for them but I can't seem to locate it.

I have managed to put it in to Edited Dark Skin, or you can do it in base skins. Just copy and paste to skin folder

10 hours ago, adam_thomas said:

I've copied all the panels over from FM18 but I cant get the match screen to how I had it in FM18, any ideas? With pitch selected I just get given the default and now drop down menus or ability to change size of columns etc

If you want to edit the panels in the default skins for FM19, just download and edit the mod, then paste it into the main file for FM19 in your documents.  Should be User/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019.  Also, delete cache and reload skin and it should work, even mid-game.

Quick Preview for the FM19 version:

ibh19_wip.thumb.jpg.3c3dee78a8e42da84464f733787d7603.jpg

Still working on various things, mainly tweaking the individual panels and trying to make as much as possible editable through the game - found a way to get extra views to the drop-down list. And hopefully I'll be able to keep the eight panels if the vertical positioning is remembered this year.

3 horas atrás, michaeltmurrayuk disse:

Still working on various things, mainly tweaking the individual panels and trying to make as much as possible editable through the game - found a way to get extra views to the drop-down list. And hopefully I'll be able to keep the eight panels if the vertical positioning is remembered this year.

Amazing.

After today's update the base skins maybe gonna need a update too?

3 hours ago, kzkmu said:

Hi!

Is it possible to have one panel with satistic like it was in some previous version of FM? I mean passing, crossing etc.

EDIT

Something like that:

5a0e0d38a9110_In-BetweenHighlightsMod.pn

If you mean the full stats panel then there are instructions in the main thread on how to enable the alternative views.

If you mean the old style with just the numbers rather than the graphics and percentages then you should be able to do it you just need to switch the file to using the old ids, there is a guide on how to do it here:

Some of the ids should be listed there, otherwise if you have FM17 you should be able to get them from that.

You are helpful as always Thanks

Of course I prefer old style with numbers but i need to check both them to see wich is better suited to watching during match

Thanks once again 

On 30/10/2018 at 09:17, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks perfect and thanks again for making the mods and answering all the questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Thank you again for this panel that I use for a few years and I can not live without!
However I noticed one thing, I can not find how to record a goal after a game.

On the first image, basic skin without panel. The green part offers to see the goals, save the game and watch and share the highlights.
On the second image, your panels and no option to save the highlights.

Possible to add this option in panels or a solution to avoid removing these panels to be able to save goals?

Thank you

20181109230515_1.jpg

1.png

Yeah I'll add that back in with the next update (due next week) didn't notice that the options had been removed from the titlebar in FM19.

For the time being you can change the file linked in one of the match info panels to point to the match info overview small file instead so change one of the lines to look like this:

<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin2" title="Overview (Small)" file="match/match info overview small"/>

In the ibh review file and that should revert to the default small overview screen with the highlights and upload buttons.

Hi There,

im using this on the default dark skin. i have followed all instructions but i just cant get this to work in my game :(

Ive extracted the files to the relevant folders, iv reloaded skin etc.

the only thing ive noticed is on the pre match/dressing room screen the icon in the top right hand corner of the screen to change settings for the match is no longer there?

the icon that looks like a cog, or a tool  

any help welcome.

Archived