Unhappy with Quickness training?

Some of my players are reporting they're unhappy to the training - mainly because of the "quickness training".  Can someone help point me in the direction of what the "Quickness training" is?  I don't have anything called Quickness in any of the three daily sessions. 

Driving me mad and not sure where it is, so I can "turn it off".

Thanks.

What is your team / tactical training set to?  Is there anything in there regarding physical/quickness training?  If so it might just be a player who doesn't like physical exercise.  Well, tough luck for him, stick him in a nice mentoring group to help him out :thup:.

9 minutes ago, craiigman said:

You got the screen grab of the unhappy player?

OK moved on a few weeks and now he's "not" unhappy any longer.  Says he "Had been unhappy".  Not sure but maybe the change in the weekly sessions helped out.  I just dunno what was done to help resolve it and make him happy again :-)  Least he is OK for now though.  Cheers

Had the same problem. Changed some of the physical training bits to more specific bits of endurance or resistance. Solved the issue for me. Might be that the physical bits contain a little of each 'sub'-bits like endurance, resistance, quickness etc?

The 'General > Physical' session does indeed combine the aspects of Endurance, Resistance and Quickness.

The General > Physical session trains all of the attributes contained within the other three, Physical > Endurance, Resistance and Quickness, but obviously each receives less attention. As such if you are looking to specifically focus on one area, choose the specific Endurance, Resistance or Quickness sessions, if you are looking for something more general go for Physical.

As alluded to above, these will also have different impacts on the players.

Also, please note that your players don't *have* to be happy. A tough pre-season might ruffle a few feathers, but if it proves worth it when the season rolls around the players will quickly forget and enjoy their wins. Becoming unhappy with training too easily or too often can also indicate that the player is not as professional as you might hope; mentor him, sell him, push through it or appease him.