Jump to content

[FM19] E19 - England to Level 19


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dan BHTFC said:

If anyone has any suggestions for Leagues from Level 11 down can you please DM me, I've seen some requests but I can't remember where they are!

Just highlighting that for everyone asking for leagues

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

If anyone has any suggestions for Leagues from Level 11 down can you please DM me, I've seen some requests but I can't remember where they are!

Can you please add West Cheshire Div 1 (Level 11), West Cheshire Div 2 (Level 12) and West Cheshire Div 3 (Level 13) these are my local leagues.

Dan if you don't get round to adding them I will attempt to add them myself once you release the database.

And thanks for doing this amazing database makes FM so much more enjoyable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Steve79 said:

Can you please add West Cheshire Div 1 (Level 11), West Cheshire Div 2 (Level 12) and West Cheshire Div 3 (Level 13) these are my local leagues.

Dan if you don't get round to adding them I will attempt to add them myself once you release the database.

And thanks for doing this amazing database makes FM so much more enjoyable. 

That was in my FM18 file, I was just asking for requests for new leagues

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

If anyone has any suggestions for Leagues from Level 11 down can you please DM me, I've seen some requests but I can't remember where they are!

I'm pretty certain the Peterborough & District Football League was in last years addition, but it would be good to see those leagues back in again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dan BHTFC said:

That was in my FM18 file, I was just asking for requests for new leagues

Ok no worries Dan. I didn't play FM18 I've jumped from FM17 which only had West Cheshire Div 1 in so thanks for adding the other 2 Divisions. I'm looking forward to starting for Level 13 with a local team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks  Dan- still think you need a web site where we can give you a few bucks for al this effort. I like to start where the club might have a field and the team builds some changing sheds over summer and then starts on a clubhouse and then fences the ground in. My experience is  the highest you could get in for that is Level 12 or probably 13 or 14. I start in the Essex and Suffolk Border League 2nd level  (level12) or its feeder leagues. They need a clubhouse for their top league. Here is the lowest FA requirement although it could have been updated ( Step 7 Level 11)

step-7-min-requirements-june-2012.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pentapolar said:

Many thanks  Dan- still think you need a web site where we can give you a few bucks for al this effort. I like to start where the club might have a field and the team builds some changing sheds over summer and then starts on a clubhouse and then fences the ground in. My experience is  the highest you could get in for that is Level 12 or probably 13 or 14. I start in the Essex and Suffolk Border League 2nd level  (level12) or its feeder leagues. They need a clubhouse for their top league. Here is the lowest FA requirement although it could have been updated ( Step 7 Level 11)

step-7-min-requirements-june-2012.pdf

Me too. Starting a L22, I've never gotten past L12 myself. I WISH SI would let us edit of stadia so we could create cowfields with half a dozen supports dotted around and build it piece by piece.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A question Dan, not a suggestion as I'm happy to go with whatever you produce. A while ago you said you'd be going down to level 22 but not with Mid-Sussex this time, so no Fairwarp or Keymer & Hassocks, I guess. So which regional league do you intend to go all the way? Will it be in Devon and/or Cornwall?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Can you add these leagues, Hadley & Ottaway Anglian Combination all divisions, it goes down to 5, which is split into North and South. The Division 5 North & South are tier 16, and the Premier division of that is obviously 11; which was included last year. So, down below I made a little list of how it goes; for a better visual representation:

  • Level 11: Anglian Combination Premier Division
  • Level 12: Anglian Combination Division One
  • Level 13: Anglian Combination Division Two
  • Level 14: Anglian Combination Division Three
  • Level 15: Anglian Combination Division Four
  • Level 16: Anglian Combination Division Five North & South.

Here is a link for the current standings for the teams, and what teams are included, would be awesome if you could add these! - http://www.angliancombination.org.uk/

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a question for anyone really, I was testing the DB just to see the teams (I am not starting yet to wait for county cups and FA Vase) and I started a game with Balham (Combined Counties League) and I had the "Add players to playable teams" tick selected and turned off the "Do not add key staff" selection.

When I loaded the game Balham only had 7 players in their senior squad, including 2 keepers. so there was 5 outfield players and 2 keepers. Is this an expected result or did something go wrong? I tried it 2 or 3 times and each time there was very few players generated and added. Never enough players to field a full squad on matchday. (Obviously I could just grab free transfers) but it feels weird to have an empty team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I've just loaded up a test with Little Oakley, L10 like you. Same stuff ticked/unticked.

Senior squad - 5

U23s - 13 (altho' aged 27-16)

U18s - 15

 

If you've got players in your U23 and U18 squads just move some up into your first team.

UPDATE: Just checked. Balham's got over 30 in those squads, some over 23s in the U23s. You have a full squad.

Edited by phnompenhandy
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

A question Dan, not a suggestion as I'm happy to go with whatever you produce. A while ago you said you'd be going down to level 22 but not with Mid-Sussex this time, so no Fairwarp or Keymer & Hassocks, I guess. So which regional league do you intend to go all the way? Will it be in Devon and/or Cornwall?

I still actually haven't looked at the system that far down yet!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, phnompenhandy said:

S'okay. I'm gonna start now with the level 10 file. I'm loading up other nations and the 22 levels will be too slow.

Are there any cups for sub-level 6 clubs?

I haven't added any league Cups at all yet

Link to post
Share on other sites

@phnompenhandy Right as I was reading that I realized you are totally right. I figured it would add players to the senior squad but it probably added players to senior squad who were over the youth limit then all the players young enough into the youth squad. Thank you for that. I don't know why I didn't think about it,

Link to post
Share on other sites

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Bluenose853:

Hi all, just a quick question - is it possible to add an additional league (I.e from level 11) onto dans database on the editor?

Yes. You just have to load the editor, then load the database file dan created into the editor and you can change whatever you want. When I was looking through it, I edited some information about Balham so there is club history for my eventual playthrough and to test it out a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, traitormatt said:

Yes. You just have to load the editor, then load the database file dan created into the editor and you can change whatever you want. When I was looking through it, I edited some information about Balham so there is club history for my eventual playthrough and to test it out a bit.

I do that, but I haven't tried to add an additional league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bluenose853 said:

Cheers for the replies guys. I am a complete novice with the editor. I have tried to add the league on but keep encountering errors. It is probably only something basic I am am failing to do, but so far no joy.

I don't think it's "basic" at all! The heroes like Dan here do the adding leagues thing; we mere mortals are eternally grateful for their arcane skills. I use the editor to change a few names, tweak a few reputations, swap some clubs around and maybe add a person or two, but adding leagues is way beyond my numpty mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, the leagues I said above are leagues which I really want to see, mainly because one of my local villages play in the 12th tier, and I am thinking of creating a club in the lowest Anglian Division based off the local village near me which doesn't have a team currently! But Dan, this is awesome; you're awesome!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, MullinZ said:

Aye, the leagues I said above are leagues which I really want to see, mainly because one of my local villages play in the 12th tier, and I am thinking of creating a club in the lowest Anglian Division based off the local village near me which doesn't have a team currently! But Dan, this is awesome; you're awesome!

Well the easy way is to take a league at that level which you have no interest in, and change the names and details. Or just do that for your village - the name and location, the stadium and little things like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Well the easy way is to take a league at that level which you have no interest in, and change the names and details. Or just do that for your village - the name and location, the stadium and little things like that.

Yeah, if that is the case I will do that. But if the leagues are entered anyways, then I'll just do that. I've already started a save with the level ten database, which is going well!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...