FM19: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

New FM, new thread :brock:

Have you found a gem of a regen from an obscure country that you have never heard of, got him capped and feel proud?

Want to get your regen rated as you feel that he is the best regen ever?

Maybe you want some advice on your regen, how to play him, what should you train him on?

There is no specific format to follow, just post up a screenshot of your regen! If you need to, also along with your screenshot you could have a bit of background information about him, like where you got him, how much you paid or anything similiar.

If you don't know what a newgen is, then here is a short explanation:

A randomly generated player that the game throws out to compensate for retirements etc... This is so you don't end up with no players in the game after you have played for a long enough time for all real players to retire from the game. These can normally be identified by the 'Newgen face' which looks like a computer generated face, although these can be turned off, so don't dismiss someone's player due to the lack of face.

Please, only post newgens in here. Feel free to tell us about how good they are, how you found them, what you paid, their goalscoring records etc. Also, feel free to comment on other peoples newgens! Although, don't be the dick that goes 'OMG U EDITED HIM', because at the end of the day, it's just a game, people shouldn't post edited players, but if they do it's not a massive deal.

:cool:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

681D77359EF2EE862A0E0D58885D4181E4577C8D

He played 4 full matches in the premier league between joining and the end of the season. Only conceded 1goal, away to man city! Saved a penalty on his debut, 15 years old! 

Bit of work to do on his mentals but I think he's going to be incredible!

Edited by gossy7
Spelling

Bagged an absolute beast my total fluke in my St. Pauli save. Very early in his career, scored what proved to be the winning goal both times he found the back of the net. Cost only 675k from Milionarios (Colombia).

Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 11.28.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 11.35.23 PM.png

First season with Chelsea and this lad has come through the youth intake.

0d18ad35383bd9899617f83ff37a9b25.png

I had just sold RLC in January to Arsenal for an overall fee of £60m and was looking to get some English talent with potential for a cheaper price. Mission accomplished!

One year update on Steven Brettell! He's just won the U20 World Cup for England, but his league form hasn't been quite as strong as his first few matches last year. I'm looking for a good experienced keeper to mentor him, possibly Lloris or Muslera.

C94D719C9AC23CA882697986117412E86B2FC50C

62C4AD05F5B8F1D213BEE37A1E0CC6C765C19C9F

First season youth intake at Middlesbrough - my strikers haven't been performing in the second season so have thrown him in recently and despite not contributing much else (need to boost his passing really?) he's already bagged 2 in 3 starts.

Anything else glaring I should be focusing on with this kid? Want to play him as much as poss in the championship so he can continue to play if we get promoted...

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 09.07.23.PNG

Only proper one so far, already had a Professional personality and scored a hattrick on his debut in a match against Crystal Palace which ended 9-0... absolutely ridiculous scoreline.

Since then he's only scored 1 goal, but that was in the FA Cup Final. Still only 16, have high hopes for him.

OwO81IS.jpg

On 19/10/2018 at 07:51, bangkonggedek said:

Waiting for people to post wonderkids with Fickle and Mercenary personalities :D

:(

image.thumb.png.afd8c1f0a9ecdcec9c6b611ab3f720aa.png

Tho, this is the guy currently piquing my interest:

image.thumb.png.428937aa34c2d4cbd27c73dd65c4040e.png

Havent decided what to do with him, quite fond of the versatility to be honest but no idea which path ton take beyond that.

Haul from my first season.  Currently training the first one as a wide midfielder to fit my system (4-1-3-2DM utilizing two central defenders, two supporting fullbacks, a supporting DM and CM, two attacking wide midfielders and two attacking forwards.) Not sure if I'll keep him around or let him develop at my affiliate clubs.  Not too keen on the striker's low determination--I probably won't keep him as I'm stockpiling foreign players to boost the Canadian national team down the line.

Screenshot (28).png

Screenshot (29).png

Signed this guy from one of my affiliated teams at the start of the second season.  Wasn't expecting too much out of him other than contributing as a back-up and playing in cup matches, but I've had to field my first team in the CONCACAF Champions League (which we just won, somehow) so he's been starting in the league...and doing quite well for himself!

Screenshot (30).png

And from my "Golden Generation" of youth players that entered at the start of the second season (I've had to wait to offer them contracts as they had "just signed" with my Residency team:

Screenshot (31).png

Pretty average in most everything and I'll probably train him as a central defender, given his lack of speed.

Screenshot (32).png

Several English and German teams are interested in him.  Definitely needs some stamina and strength.  Would like to develop him on the left side to give my team extra flexibility.

Screenshot (33).png

Another player being chased by English and German clubs.  He's going to need work to stay on with my team, but it'll be interesting to see how he develops when/if I loan him out.

Screenshot (34).png

Rated highly and being chased by Millwall and QPR.  Another low Determination player that I'm wary of signing, not to mention the fact that he isn't trained in a position I use.  Probably won't bother signing him.

Edited by looknohands

Cost me 15m from Middelsbrough.  I sent him on loan to Burnley for a season last season when he was 17 and he won EFL young player of the year. Wonderkid and a perfectionist personality. Keeping him around the first team now and will work on his traits. Going to be a world beater.

102393469_CharlieNix.thumb.png.eb3bd34cf55d75aa262fd77f9082526d.png

Edited by Verby

12 hours ago, Verby said:

Cost me 15m from Middelsbrough.  I sent him on loan to Burnley for a season last season when he was 17 and he won EFL young player of the year. Wonderkid and a perfectionist personality. Keeping him around the first team now and will work on his traits. Going to be a world beater.

102393469_CharlieNix.thumb.png.eb3bd34cf55d75aa262fd77f9082526d.png

Wow!

Probably my four best so far. Bakker will be permanently replacing Blind at the end of this season, Sanchez needs a bit more work before taking Neres' place. The same goes for Gonzalez as I still have Dolberg hanging about. Ugrina has a spot in the first team already.

Mark Sanchez_ Overview Profile-3.png

Jordi González_ Overview Profile-3.png

Igor Ugrina_ Overview Profile-4.png

Redouan Bakker_ Overview Profile-4.png

20181201123155_1_zpsmks5ndtt.jpg

This lad arrived in my first Youth Intake of my game and he's pretty beastly. Already has 2 goals for the first team after i chucked him on as a sub against lower table opposition.

He's also now the record holder of youngest united player, youngest premier league player and youngest goal scorer for both united and in the premier league

On 28/11/2018 at 22:00, cemendur88 said:

By far the best player I've had in any youth intake in any FM game:

ZK50Q85.jpg

He can probably challenge my current keeper for a starting spot. Absolutely ridiculous stats.

Which is very handy considering Kepa was sold to Chelsea, kid will be a great goalkeeper as his attributes are all in the right place already

This guy has literally just come through my youth intake, considering my main striker is Timo Werner, it's like they made a mould of him to make this regen -

d6sDrrD.png

This guy I signed just before he turned 18, he has incredible attributes for his age and pretty much has become a first teamer this season, I am re-training him to be an insider forward -

gYoXdPY.png

And this guy my scouts picked up ages ago and I didn't move for him, he started off at Rosario Central and then moved for Cruz Azul, my scouts then alerted me again and after seeing his progression and that he had a £21 million release clause I had to pick him up, though if I had gone for him originally it would have cost me less than half that. Again another teenager with amazing attributes for his ages, haven't quite got him to perform yet though, possibly struggling to settle. Aguero Mk 2 I reckon  -

Nxl7AJJ.png

Edited by tajj7

On 24/11/2018 at 12:33, KlaaZ said:

Probably my four best so far. Bakker will be permanently replacing Blind at the end of this season, Sanchez needs a bit more work before taking Neres' place. The same goes for Gonzalez as I still have Dolberg hanging about. Ugrina has a spot in the first team already.

Jordi González_ Overview Profile-3.png

Holy Moly!  Incredible!

On 04/12/2018 at 12:27, ChrisHallUK said:

Holy Moly!  Incredible!

Haha I know. Truth is, he was very solid when he just came through as well. He's currently playing as a HB but I'm tempted to try and create a tactic with a Segundo Volante(A) as his traits really suit that (and he actually scored a lot in his first season in that role). 

Redouan Bakker_ Overview Profile.png

9 minutes ago, aandjunaidi said:

this is from my youth intake, i believe he's ready for the first team. and he is fiorentina suppoerter , which is a litlle bit strange :lol:

Guido Marzucchi_ Overview Information.png

Guido Marzucchi_ Overview Profile.png

Dammm!!! That’s some kid you got there, I’d have him as rotation for like a season or two, give him like 10-15 of the easier league games and the smaller cup games then at 17 he’d be my number one 

5 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

Dammm!!! That’s some kid you got there, I’d have him as rotation for like a season or two, give him like 10-15 of the easier league games and the smaller cup games then at 17 he’d be my number one 

probably next season i'll move him to first team squad, load the game a couple of times just before the youth take and finally found that guy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Do you save and reload until you get a World Class newgen?

Nope, just to find out some good regens. Actually, i save the game after youth intake. I had 3 saves, then i'll decide which is good to continue. Cause sometimes i have average youth intake, that's why i load the game before youth intake.

That guy above are from my 2nd re-load.

Edited by aandjunaidi

guys ive found a wicked way to narrow down regen finding ive posted it in a football manager group on facebook and it was then  made into a topic on fmblog

https://www.footballmanagerblog.org/2018/12/fm19-guide-easily-find-wonderkids-football-manager.html?fbclid=IwAR3Qw8D89Sw1xzqcI6gFE9SZngMlZptyxuvTVMgAFeC5ltDEAnZUn6tjsjQ

Edited by robevz

984851245_FrancescoGrilli_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.78f18591c801c6d4d464df7fbeb5d7d0.png

How much money would people spend on this guy?

I'm Roma and have Justin Kluivert as first choice on that wing, with an ageing El Shaaraway back up. Wanted a winger to provide something different as both are IFs.

They refuse to negotiate but I've not tried pushing yet, can't decide how much hes worth.

Posting this in the hope of some useful feedback. I haven't really tried to anything with this regen other than get him to train his usual role of AF/A and give him plenty of game time. The only trait he has is "plays with back to goal" which he had already when he 1st appeared. I've only ever played him up front in a 2 man attack. Not really got a clue of how is may be best to to now help his development. FM19 is my 1st new version in a few years and the 101 different options is doing nothing to help me at all especially with his technical somewhat lacking. Btw, it was Shaun Dyche who awarded the England cap and not myself! 

howarth.png

howarh 21.png

howaerh stats 21.png