FM19: Hidden Gems

benchester

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Hingis said:

He will be at best a backup for your team 

He's only on trial, though may sign him as a backup with the intention to sell him on, gotta keep the ££££'s turning.

12 hours ago, Hingis said:

He will be at best a backup for your team 

He can do more than decent enough job as a backup/squad player for higher level football if you're using a slower tempo, possession-based tactics. He got enough ability just to keep the passing game flowing nicely. I'd definitely avoid playing him higher up the pitch in the AM strata though as he can be easily harassed by decent ball-winners.

7 hours ago, bangkonggedek said:

He got enough ability just to keep the passing game flowing nicely

This fits with my 3rd tactic, my only tactic with playmaker, a dlp with instruction to keep ball moving,  as I said will only give him contract to sell him on, but would be useful for u23's for couple of seasons and cups

34 minutes ago, SpillBlood said:

Cost £3.9mil from Dinamo.  May be able to get him cheaper earlier on.

There was actually just a huge sh**show about this kid. His father went to the club and basically scammed his way into them releasing the kid. Will probably be a free agent on the next update. Huge potential irl.

6 hours ago, D_Walcott14 said:

Sorry if this question has already been asked,

Any good young back up goalies, as cech is retiring in my arsenal game, 

Bijlow is quite good, only 20 years old. Not sure how good he will become but certainly a good back-up for the moment

45 minutes ago, Mark Loves Erica said:

any players i can get for brentford on the latest update?

Open up the Scottish leagues. Hearts and Aberdeen have some excellent young players. There's a guy at Motherwell named Campbell too. That's who I've signed in my Brentford game.

21 minutes ago, dothestrand said:

Yeah he looks great, but what's his value - several million, I think, so I can only imagine Derby would ask for 15-20m.

I paid $9m as Marselle at the end of the 2018/19 season

Don't know if he has been posted yet, but I run into this guy when searching for a new striker: Kim Jun-Seon from Gyeongnam FC (South Korea).

Only costs 1m, with a wage demand of 3k (after 1 season), and shows high potential according to my scouts.

Kim.png

Arjen van der Heide

cost £2.5m at the start of the first season and done well in the U19's until being called up to the first team due to injuries to my wingers and made the bench coming off it 4 times to score 3 goals playing as an IFs on either wing

looks a real talent with a lot of potential

Arjen van der Heide_ Overview Profile.png

Arjen van der Heide_ History Career Stats.png

On 25/10/2018 at 08:28, karanhsingh said:

Max Broughton from Bolton can be signed for compensation at the start of the game. He's a bit of a weird one though, his attributes are really good for his age and well spread out but he only plays one position which is DC. The game rates him as a good Libero in fact. However he would be good in midfield but would have to be re-trained. Also while his attributes are very well rounded he has very low positioning. Anyone signed him? How does he develop?

I have just signed him because he was only around 600k. He starts with positioning which would have to at least double before I consider playing him at CB. He has good enough attributes to play CM though. He has no current ability to play there though, but I wonder what's likely to happen first - his positioning rapidly increases or he becomes adaptable enough to play a new position.

Roberto Inglese

I was able to sign him for free in my Aston Villa save.   Was looking for a more mature striker up front since we were getting promoted to the premier league.   I was bringing Tammy Abraham back under loan as well.  I had to sign him as a key player and he started the season as the lone striker playing as a pressing forward.   Through 4 league games he has scored 5 times and earned his 1st call up to the Italy side where he scored 5 goals against Gilbrater lol.  

Inglese.JPG

1 hour ago, rbird2012 said:

Roberto Inglese

I was able to sign him for free in my Aston Villa save.   Was looking for a more mature striker up front since we were getting promoted to the premier league.   I was bringing Tammy Abraham back under loan as well.  I had to sign him as a key player and he started the season as the lone striker playing as a pressing forward.   Through 4 league games he has scored 5 times and earned his 1st call up to the Italy side where he scored 5 goals against Gilbrater lol.  

Inglese.JPG

Not heard of hime before or seen him mentioned, good find

On 20/11/2018 at 08:18, dothestrand said:

Yeah he looks great, but what's his value - several million, I think, so I can only imagine Derby would ask for 15-20m.

I just got him as wolves in Jan 2020 for 4.8m.

also my laptop is fairly slow so I only have England as playable league and Germany Italy and Spain as view only. Does view only allow me to see players from them leagues or does it have to be a playable league?

Tomas Soucek can be a good addition to your squad if you need someone to assume the role of a conservative Anchor Man/Half Back in your tactics. Actually he's capable enough to score a decent amount of goals too in my previous career as a Segundo Volante.

Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 9.31.38 PM.png

here's some good players i've found..

Robert Skov, has been good on last few FM edition.

Robert Skov_ Overview Profile.png

Found him as he was recommended by scout, already good for his age with decent potential.

Antony Angileri_ Overview Profile.png

and again found by my scout, 6,25mil release clause. can do a job for mid-table team

Iago_ Overview Profile.png

yet again, good leftback for mid-table team.

Jakob Ahlmann_ Overview Profile.png

has been good for last few edition with decent potential.

Jonas Wind_ Overview Profile.png

Archived