FM19: Hidden Gems

benchester

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few that have stood out so far for me are:

Alexis Saelemaekers, 18, Anderlecht: Flying, technically skilled right wing-back. Weak defensively but excellent-looking CA for his age.

Sandro Tonali, 18, Brescia: Has everything to be the finest regista on the game in time.

Viktor Tsygankov, 20, Dynamo Kyiv: Well-rounded, technically-gifted and left-footed inside forward. Huge talent.

Giorgi Chakvetadze, 18, Gent: Georgian genius. A big fave of mine IRL but also has huge promise in FM.

Mikkel Damsgaard, 17, Nordsjaelland: Danish creative midfielder. Great technical and mental stats for his age.

Kim Min-Jae, 21, South Korea: Physically excellent central defender; lacking a little mentally but looks an interesting prospect.

Olimpiu Morutan, 19, FCSB: Romanian left-footed playmaking crowd-pleaser.

Manor Solomon, 18, Maccabi Petach-Tivka: Israeli dribbling wizard. Right-footed inside forward with seemingly huge potential.

Dennis Man, 19, FCSB: Well-rounded, goalscoring inside forward.

Did not know of him before, scouts had discovered him when I started the game, but he looks like a beast. And quite cheap too, for his stats (although his wages are reasonably high). Think retraining him to a left winger will bring out the best in him.

image.thumb.png.805ba51fece5be06168f74463a390758.png

2 hours ago, fidelitywars said:

Few that have stood out so far for me are:

Alexis Saelemaekers, 18, Anderlecht: Flying, technically skilled right wing-back. Weak defensively but excellent-looking CA for his age.

Sandro Tonali, 18, Brescia: Has everything to be the finest regista on the game in time.

Viktor Tsygankov, 20, Dynamo Kyiv: Well-rounded, technically-gifted and left-footed inside forward. Huge talent.

Giorgi Chakvetadze, 18, Gent: Georgian genius. A big fave of mine IRL but also has huge promise in FM.

Mikkel Damsgaard, 17, Nordsjaelland: Danish creative midfielder. Great technical and mental stats for his age.

Kim Min-Jae, 21, South Korea: Physically excellent central defender; lacking a little mentally but looks an interesting prospect.

Olimpiu Morutan, 19, FCSB: Romanian left-footed playmaking crowd-pleaser.

Manor Solomon, 18, Maccabi Petach-Tivka: Israeli dribbling wizard. Right-footed inside forward with seemingly huge potential.

Dennis Man, 19, FCSB: Well-rounded, goalscoring inside forward.

Sandro Tonali is a good shout. His traits blatantly scream Regista :thup:

2 hours ago, LeonBlack said:

Romania bit of a gold mine this year it seems:

Alexandru Mitrita
Tiago Ferreira
George Tucudean
Harlem Gnohere

Was going to post the same thing. So many youngsters that look like they have potential...Man, Dragus, Matan, Hagi, Morutan, Moldoveanu, Nedelcu, Coman...list goes on and on.

12 hours ago, Bigpole said:

some hard working midfielders and one argentinian. There's more to come.

20181019222057_1.jpg

20181019222845_1.jpg

20181019222939_1.jpg

20181019223002_1.jpg

20181019223149_1.jpg

20181019223221_1.jpg

20181019223249_1.jpg

Hey big pole, can I ask how you got your player screen like that i can’t find how to do it anywhere. Iv got two extra boxes positions and selection details. Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, SpikeHughes said:

Hey big pole, can I ask how you got your player screen like that i can’t find how to do it anywhere. Iv got two extra boxes positions and selection details. Thanks. 

Its a default view, on my laptop. But i'm using dark skin and changed attribute colours.

17 hours ago, Staf9 said:

havent got the game loaded but check out Scott McKenna from aberdeen. great CB pick up for any half decent top division side

Yeah, he looks good - would say he’s good enough for any side in the mid-to-lower Premier League. Valued at £8m at game’s start, though - seems a little steep.

Lasse Vigen - Brondby - solid versatile mid

Mohamed Daramy - Copenhagen - winger/striker

Denis Vavro - Copenhagen - DC

Nicolai Boilesen - Copenhagen - fullback

Jacob Christensen - Nordsjaelland - DM

Dominik Livakovic - Dinamo - GK

Osonne Edouard - Celtic - ST wonderkid status

John Souttar - Hearts - DC

20 hours ago, Sherkey said:

Did not know of him before, scouts had discovered him when I started the game, but he looks like a beast. And quite cheap too, for his stats (although his wages are reasonably high). Think retraining him to a left winger will bring out the best in him.

image.thumb.png.805ba51fece5be06168f74463a390758.png

Yeh he's quality, I am re-training him as an inside forward on the right and he is doing alright, signed him for just £4.5 million but he does want usually around £70k a week though most prem clubs can probably afford that. 

1 hour ago, tajj7 said:

Yeh he's quality, I am re-training him as an inside forward on the right and he is doing alright, signed him for just £4.5 million but he does want usually around £70k a week though most prem clubs can probably afford that. 

Wouldn't say he was particularly cheap

21 hours ago, QP said:

Sigurd Grønli seems like a true gem.

35 minutes ago, Smaldini said:

Came here to post this. Picked him up for £40k + 20% sell on clause. 

3 minutes ago, styluz_05 said:

Started my minor European journeyman save at Tromso, he is a talent! No way will I be letting him go!  

Just looked proper player I'M COMING FOR HIM IN JAN:lol:

15 hours ago, toffee71 said:

His teammate Florinel Coman, IF,W,ST, favourite of mine for a few years

Yeah, he’s a very good prospect too. Steaua would be a decent save this year - Tanase, Morutan and Nedelcu all young and talented too whilst the league has other promising youngsters (Matan, Markovic, Cicaldau etc) so the possibility of a Romanian core to compete in Europe looks appealing, albeit obviously difficult.

10 hours ago, Jean0987654321 said:

Any Basque hidden gems?

Not found any yet. I'm hoping Sancet and Nolaskoain kick on. Their technical stats are fine, they just need to beef up. I got some decent youths in the first intake, as did Sociedad, but they're not coming.

Oh wait, this guy is Basque and was on a free at the start of the game, so hopefully he is in all games. Good physical stats already, just need to work on his technique and he could be in the first team in a couple of seasons.

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 09.33.31.png

1 hour ago, dothestrand said:

Oh wait, this guy is Basque and was on a free at the start of the game, so hopefully he is in all games. Good physical stats already, just need to work on his technique and he could be in the first team in a couple of seasons.

Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 09.33.31.png

He's a regen so he won't be on anyone elses game, apart from yours.

Archived