FM19- Bundesliga Thread

lblanc

image.png.c67df3565a4d8ceeedee1cfa54aaac70.png

Right so seems that this year the Bundesliga is now officially licensed in Football Manager and of course has some very exciting teams , whether you want to continue or topple Bayern Munich's years of dominance I think the Bundesliga will be a great place to have a save this year.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided that I'm going to start myself with a Borussia Dortmund save. I've been a fan of Die Schwarzgelben since their amazing 97 Champions League winning team. They then unfortunately suffered a few years in the doldrums as Bayern took swept away most of the competition, but under Jurgen Klopp there was a resurgence and now it will be my time to once again wrestle back the mantle of Bundesliga champions and add to 97 success which alluded Klopp.

Looking at the current squad available to Dortmund I'd say this is a fun doable yet challengable task.

Of course until I officially start the save I can't 100% rate the players and which tactic to use, but a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 gegenpress similar to what Klopp had success with will be the main starting base.

With the signings of Thomas Delaney and Axel Witsel alongside current midfield options of Dahoud, Weigl, Gotze, Garcia I think the midfield is strong and very balanced with experience and youth.

Same goes for the defense Zagadou, Akanji, Diallo are exciting young talents with the veteran Omar Toprak there for experience and guidance for them.

Out wide and up front, Reus, Sancho, Pulisic, Phillip,  Bruun Larsen, Alcacer, Wolf offer some great exciting options.

The only area I have marked for improvement would be the goalkeeping department while Burki is good I think a team looking to kick on needs better (open to suggestions). Marwin Hitz was brought in on a free from Augsburg but will be nothing more than backup.

Exciting times ahead.

Dortmund have a huge squad, yet again - hope they can fix their injury issues finally. Even discounting the Götze enigma, they've had a lot of injuries ever since Klopp's last season. Kinda resemble Arsenal a few years ago, except with better supporters. They're definitely in my top 4 to manage on FM19 alongside Manchester United (favourite team), River Plate (screwed up my FM17 save by making the database too big and not loading European leagues), and Juventus (Cristiano Ronaldo). 

Of course if you want to do a realistic Dortmund save you need to manage Mainz first.

10 minutes ago, zlatanera said:

Dortmund have a huge squad, yet again - hope they can fix their injury issues finally. Even discounting the Götze enigma, they've had a lot of injuries ever since Klopp's last season. Kinda resemble Arsenal a few years ago, except with better supporters. They're definitely in my top 4 to manage on FM19 alongside Manchester United (favourite team), River Plate (screwed up my FM17 save by making the database too big and not loading European leagues), and Juventus (Cristiano Ronaldo). 

Of course if you want to do a realistic Dortmund save you need to manage Mainz first.

Agree, I loaded up a Dortmund save in Fm18 last night to just have a look at their team.

Reus, Rode, Guerreiro, Schmelzer, Weigl, Sahin, Dahoud all out injured at start of the save, with the first 4 of those long term injuries (6- 8 months)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb lblanc:

"or topple Bayern Munich's years of dominance I think the Bundesliga will be a great place to have a save this year.

I hope that Bundesliga will be harder this year. I always thought it is too easy to dominate in Germany. In FM18 I was able to win three titles in a row with Wolfsburg (2019-2021). For example: I needed 5 years to finally win the Serie A with Inter, because Juve is a beast. 

Part of the reason why the Bundesliga is so easy to win: Bayern does very poorly on the transfer market (e.g. selling key players like Thiago to Dortmund without replacing them), tends to bring in the wrong managers all the time and rarely replaces their old players (okay they aren't doing it in real life too :D). I really can't remember a time where Bayern hasn't fallen to mid-table after some seasons.

If I do a Bundesliga Save, I will play with Bayern (my favorite team) for the first time since FM 16. But I hope that one day I will struggle and not win the title. A thing that never happened to me since FM 13. And that was my best save ever, because winning all the time is boring. Not winning the title 2 or 3 years in a row and barely qualifying for the Champions League on the last match day, that was the most fun I ever had in a Bayern save.

A strong Bayern and competitors that get stronger every year, instead of Bayern getting weaker and barely finishing above 70 points. That would be a cool Bundesliga save.

14 minutes ago, Rofocale said:

I hope that Bundesliga will be harder this year. I always thought it is too easy to dominate in Germany. In FM18 I was able to win three titles in a row with Wolfsburg (2019-2021). For example: I needed 5 years to finally win the Serie A with Inter, because Juve is a beast. 

Part of the reason why the Bundesliga is so easy to win: Bayern does very poorly on the transfer market (e.g. selling key players like Thiago to Dortmund without replacing them), tends to bring in the wrong managers all the time and rarely replaces their old players (okay they aren't doing it in real life too :D). I really can't remember a time where Bayern hasn't fallen to mid-table after some seasons.

If I do a Bundesliga Save, I will play with Bayern (my favorite team) for the first time since FM 16. But I hope that one day I will struggle and not win the title. A thing that never happened to me since FM 13. And that was my best save ever, because winning all the time is boring. Not winning the title 2 or 3 years in a row and barely qualifying for the Champions League on the last match day, that was the most fun I ever had in a Bayern save.

A strong Bayern and competitors that get stronger every year, instead of Bayern getting weaker and barely finishing above 70 points. That would be a cool Bundesliga save.

I actually found that is a big issue for most saves in Football Manager. that when teams sell their best players they don't replace them. For example in a Serie A save I had Juventus sold Dybala for €120m and then replaced him jasmin Kurtic for 3m

I will probably go with Leverkusen.

I play a lot in the Bundesliga and have played with so many different teams - Schalke (when they had Raul), Wolfsburg (Dzeko, Mandzukic), Werder Bremen (Özil played there), Hoffenheim (there used to be this great team thread years back here), even Gladbach and HSV. And then of course Kaiserslautern.

So it is really difficult for me to choose but I think this time I'll stick to Leverkusen and see if I can beat Bayern. Bayern would also be interesting. I mean they are always the favorites and it might seem easy but their squad is aging a bit and not as huge and might ha e problems. 

I love managing in Germany. I had a fun St Pauli save a few years back, an RB Leipzig one too and going even further back, a really cool Hoffenheim save, where Bayern went bankrupt at the end of season 1 and I was able to snaffle a very yound Toni Kroos and a couple of the bigger stars too.

I usually do a BVB save and I also had BMG, Leverkusen and HSV saves in FM18.

HSV is an obvious choice for FM19 but i'm also pondering Dynamo Dresden, Magdeburg and Kaiserslautern.

Weird that the 3. Liga isn't playable, given it always has been previously but part of the licensing agreement I reckon.

I can encourage everybody who wants to start a save in the Bundesliga to take a look at SC Freiburg. A club that, throughout its history, has always been very strong in Youth talent and in Scouting young and undeveloped players.

It's a small club with only two decades of Bundesliga history under their belt. They are often right in the mix of the relegation battle but every now and then manage to snatch a Europa League place when the competitors are too self assured.

10 hours ago, tyro said:

Do you know if the U23 Teams are linked to 3. BL? Playing Leverkusen and have only a U19. Unless that's all they have. Schalke have a Schalke II.

I am afraid even if you had all German lower leagues loaded,  you would not have a Bayer Leverkusen II team. 

IRL, reserves teams are no more mandatory for BL and 2.BL clubs.  As a result, some teams, like Bayer Leverkusen, have withdrawn their reserves from competitions, and only develop U19.

Edited by bianconeri96

1 hour ago, bianconeri96 said:

I am afraid even if you had all German lower leagues loaded,  you would not have a Bayer Leverkusen II team. 

IRL, reserves teams are no more mandatory for BL and 2.BL clubs.  As a result, some teams, like Bayer Leverkusen, have withdrawn their reserves from competitions, and only develop U19.

Thank you for the info.

As for Bayer Leverkusen, it is really a nice save as well for those looking for a team in Germany. Lots of young talent.  And you can be the first to win the Bundesliga with them. 

One weakness is the lack of backup leftback. I unfortunately turned off the first transfer window and this year this means - yeah guys, hardcore no transfer activity of any kind until January. No free transfers, loans, pre-commitments agreements. Nada. Not the lazy old, ok you got no funds first window good luck type deal.

Not sure how they manage in real life with just Wendell. Although there pretty far down the table. With all that talent. 

I'm any case enjoyable save. Cool colors. Many future Real Madrid, Barcelona, premier league stars in there. 

Used to have players such as Michael Ballack, Arturo Vidal, Toni Kroos, Chicharito, Berbatov, etc.

11 hours ago, kuraeero said:

Do players in reserve squads in Germany get any game time when there isn't any kind of league for reserve teams?

There is no reserve squad (or rather as mentioned above, some teams have some don't). If the team has no reserve squad and only U19 then older players have to get a chance in the main squad to have playing time. 

This means you have to manage your team to have enough cover but not be too big. 

image.png.b4279b9ca79296a7488b2377f92a6bca.png

Borussia Dortmund

image.thumb.png.edeee674fe6d6ea77a7bfd6ad704f3ca.png

Below I outline the current Borussia Dortmund squad and my assessment and plans

Current Squad

Goalkeepers-

image.png.c2ded265514cd0d126425a184327e81e.pngRoman Bürki

The Swiss International is currently the number 1. Strengths are kicking, Rushing out and Composure.

image.png.c820c838190f3dc7a5aa834c7e3ebcb9.pngMarwin Hitz

Brought in on a free transfer from Augsburg , he is capable backup

Assessment- While both Bürki and Hitz are good keepers and I do have some good young talent I do believe I need to bring in someone who will be undisputed number 1.

Defenders

image.png.e741c2012d415e6a4065e0604483c14e.pngDan-Axel Zagadou

The young French man has a bright future already capable of a starting postion. Can cover left back too.

image.png.b4872e7d11135ecb22bbe2634934c1fc.pngÖmer Toprak

The squads experienced centre back at 29 will be key to helping out the squad but will most likely be backup

image.png.d7272a3706f1208bd6d32ffcd89b57b0.pngManuel Akanji

The young Swiss defender brings great tackling, marking and composure stats a key player for the team

image.png.bb4eae87b56e058a95ddce30c7947f05.pngAbdou Diallo

28m signing from Mainz in the summer, another young centre back with a bright future

image.png.eef1e3352d1a515045c43d442e953830.pngŁukasz  Piszczek

The oldest member of the team and the most experienced. Will retire at end of his contract in 2020. Will rotate a right back. Current vice captain

image.png.e08c43257fab1aef1439f6b9693d33d2.pngAchraf Hakimi

Currently on loan from Real Madrid. Has great physical attributes. Progressed very nicely in FM18 if given game time. Can play on both sides so will be good cover.

image.png.f4495a7cc59154a638ba08b302ef171b.pngMarcel Schmelzer- Home grown player who has spent 15 years at the club. A key member of the dressing room

image.png.80be60b2b6303f566519c960c6953739.pngRaphaël  Guerreiro 

A key member of Portugal's Euro 2016 winning team, injuries curtailed his progress last season but hopefully he can now kick on. 

image.png.15a735db06eadff2296d4d1218348c7b.pngJeremy Toljan

Another fullback who can cover both sides more comfortable on the right. Only 23 so has time to progress. I had him in a Newcastle save in FM18 and he was phenomenal hoping for more of the same.

Assessment- I'm very excited about the potential of this defense, with Felix Passlack out on loan too no additions are needed here.

Next update Midfield and Forwards....

Edited by lblanc

I've always struggled playing saves beyond Chelsea because they just never seem to mean as much without the affinity I have.

However, I am massively tempted to try a save with HSV. They look a team way too good for Bundesliga.2 but will need work when they get promoted. They have some very promising young players who can afford to be blooded and developed in the first season too.

Looks to be a save which would initially be a pretty easy challenge but develop into a much more difficult challenge.

Borussia Dortmund

Time for the second update of my Dortmund save here I review my midfield and forward players

Midfield

image.png.8aef8b7079418c6fdf34752ccab62cab.pngAxel Witsel

The Belgian International has returned to Europe after his money earning trip to China, Will be a key player for the team

image.png.0d7cdf0381fb0a6ee16f5bc7f2394270.pngThomas Delaney

The Dane is another new recruit signed in the summer from Werder Bremen. great work rate and stamina, the perfect box to box

image.png.d9043cbffe1b5f6d3c556fd9e0c6307a.pngJulian Weigl 

The young German is a wanted man. But i've said he is going nowhere unless I get at least 30m (He won't be going to Bayern anyway),  very good at breaking up play he will be backup to both Delaney and Witsel.

image.png.7033b6f88128121f9c201ce83487969c.pngMahmoud Dahoud

Another young German talent, very good passing and vision which will only improve with time.

image.png.780bb3c1fbeee72ee470254fbf627aee.pngSebastian Rode

To be honest, while he has some good stats, i'm not sure how much gametime he will receive he may leave the club

image.png.a6311c6d54bdf50a01cf2331d7a0a710.png-Sergio Gómez

At 17 this lad has the future ahead of him, an excellent first touch and technique of course something you'd expect from a La Masia graduate, shall get some game time this season in the cups to aid his development.

image.png.b019fcaa2176aadd8470b7b300f96498.pngMario Götze

Super Mario, back after his metabolism issues great technique, vision and decision making the player who makes the team tick.

image.png.8ab58f6e93017740c5a1fb344b34c60a.pngShinji Kagawa

I do like Shinji but he is unfortunately he has two players ahead of him and I will be looking to sell him.

Assessment:  I'm very happy with the current bunch no additions needed unless someone leaves.

Attackers

image.png.a0f0eb08b43a99c3eb34a9dc4b04b5a4.pngMarius Wolf 

Brought in during the summer from Frankfurt, good pace and work rate at 23 can improve but will most likely be backup

image.png.7fd295438419920725af531d688f785e.pngJacob Bruun Larsen

Another young talent, the Dane has the potential to be World Class, there is a lot of interest in him on loan I will have to decide but the end of transfer window if I will send him out

image.png.86016b2ff9cd64feacd5371c53f150ac.pngJadon Sancho

This lad has the world at his feet, he will be a star, already he has shown me in pre-season he'll be someone I can rely on.

image.png.c8cd73149262f88c8d74377eec1f776b.pngMarco Reus

Team captain and key player, creater, goal scorer he can do it all. His wisdom and experience will help the young wingers in the team

image.png.19209e8700c7b9571c43c4e1af72a057.pngMaximilian Philipp

Versatile player who can play up front, on the wing or behind the striker, I think this is where he will play majority of his football for me as a backup to Mario Götze.

image.png.56c956ae5c9e52ff5df04e0fb3196495.pngChristian Pulisic 

The young American another wonderkid of this fantastic team and play on either wing another key player.

image.png.64eb0be3907fc842782f5b0ef4118150.pngAlexander Isak

The young Swede turned down Real Madrid to join Dortmund last year and I'm glad he did a future star. May get some game time in the cup but also may go out on loan.

image.png.1d66f6162e35d7dcb75fe61d69512743.pngPaco Alcácer 

On loan from Barcelona with an option to buy, shall see how he does before deciding, if he does like he has in real life he'll be a great success.

Assessment: A list of great young wingers who have potential to be World Class. The only area which I will be looking to strengthen will be CF as I don't think Isak is quite ready yet and Paco can't do it all on his own.

Next update

Tactics and Transfers (Including a record signing) 

Edited by lblanc

Borussia Dortmund

Transfers- IN

image.png.2596a9c5e32c1c361ce47cfd642edf75.pngJasper Cillessen

I wanted to bring in a goalkeeper and after Bayern Munich hijacked Predrag Rajkovic. I decided to go for the Barcelona man. Great command of his area, I was able to get the Dutch number for 10.75m a bargain if you ask me.

image.png.d3c4dfb9ca280083ac4f73cb23a042bc.pngArkadiusz Milik

My new record signing at 35.5m (39m with potential add ons)- the Pole has brilliant finishing ability and is great off the ball, Of course he has had his injury problems but i'm hoping if i can manage his fitness correctly (As I did in a Newcastle save in FM18) he will be lethal.

Transfers- Out

image.thumb.png.9b8e0518b1c57b9f0d4058e0c9f79c8c.png

3 players out on loan Burnic and Larsen will get valuable playing time they need to improve so I was happy for them to leave.

Shinji was transfer listed I would have liked to get a higher fee but he started to complain when I rejected OL's first 11.25M offer so when they made another I decided to cash in.

Rode also went out on loan with an option to buy. 

The other was a Dortmund II player who I was happy to see go too.

Tactics

Was it ever going to anything other then the Gegenpress with Dortmund?

Below is what I conceive as my current strongest XI. Milik has some work to do still.

image.thumb.png.9f42e944fa48c19a9e5b4d0becd34d5b.png

Next update shall include pre-season and my first few results

Edited by lblanc

Managing Dynamo Dresden, was expected to finish 10th first season but we defied expectations and got promoted in 2nd place first season. 

Had an unreal end to the season winning 6 on the bounce, had it not been for a mid season wobble we'd have won the league. 

Edited by craigcwwe

2 hours ago, craigcwwe said:

Managing Dynamo Dresden, was expecting to finish 10th first season but we defied expectations and got promoted in 2nd place first season. 

Had an unreal end to the season winning 6 on the bounce, had it not been for a mid season wobble we'd have won the league. 

Same here, they got a bunch of creative flair players to pull of a nice style of football for the standard of the league. Still in October but we're currently at 3rd place with three points difference to Köln at the top.

Somehow the players keep complaining about the lack of depth in midfield though, even when I already have to rotate them all the time just to keep them happy :seagull:

Edited by bangkonggedek

My players are also complaining about depth in midfield. This has nothing to do with rotation though. 

It might be a bug in my case but might not be. We have just enough in my opinion. If they'd complain about leftback ok. 

My players complained about lack of midfield depth too :lol: I thought it may have been due to me selling Kagawa so I brought in another midfielder in the form of Donny van de Beek 6m up front rising to 12m with add-ons.

Having kept hold of Julian Weigl I now have 6 options for the midfield which is good as I can field 3 variations over League, CL, DFB Cup

Witsel-Delaney

Weigl-Dahoud

Donny-Gomez

So I'm happy in that sense

vor 12 Stunden schrieb craigcwwe:

Managing Dynamo Dresden, was expecting to finish 10th first season but we defied expectations and got promoted in 2nd place first season. 

So who did you get after making it to the bundesliga? I find it difficult to attract sufficient talented Players. I started with Union Berlin (Winter transfer now) also it seems iam going through straight. Btw the Ashbringer tactic from TFF works amazing by the way just needs some minor tweeks sometimes in defense and the aggressiveness when playing touhg opponents.  

6 hours ago, Lahm said:

So who did you get after making it to the bundesliga? I find it difficult to attract sufficient talented Players. I started with Union Berlin (Winter transfer now) also it seems iam going through straight. Btw the Ashbringer tactic from TFF works amazing by the way just needs some minor tweeks sometimes in defense and the aggressiveness when playing touhg opponents.  

Most notable signings were Weston McKennie on loan for the season, Franck Evina from Bayern on a season's loan and Julian Schieber also on loan for the season and then permanent signings was a 22yo German CB for £1.3m (potentially rising to £1.9m) from Ingoldstadt and then a 25yo CM from Aue for £1.1m. 

Then I needed a GK so I signed Raphael Wolf from Dusseldorf for £125k, picked up a yoof from Bayern on a free, 15yo FB that I'm retraining as a CB and a couple of loans. 

All transfer business included we had a net spend of just £1.7m. 

Edited by craigcwwe

great reading everyones games. will look to contribute once the full game is out. Will start with my partners beloved gladbach. Found need the full game to get the german lower leagues to make this a much more enjoyable long term save. First plan to get gladbach back into european football and build from there. 

10 hours ago, james-99 said:

great reading everyones games. will look to contribute once the full game is out. Will start with my partners beloved gladbach. Found need the full game to get the german lower leagues to make this a much more enjoyable long term save. First plan to get gladbach back into european football and build from there. 

Which lower leagues are you hoping to get with the full game? The beta version is virtually the full game league wise. Because of license Issue they won’t have the German 3rd league this year. 

19 hours ago, citylad20 said:

Which lower leagues are you hoping to get with the full game? The beta version is virtually the full game league wise. Because of license Issue they won’t have the German 3rd league this year. 

you can usually find the majority of countries lower league divisions (unplayable) on the steam workshop. Levels 3/4 in germany contain the bigger teams reverse teams so you can produce better youth players as they are playing senior games every week. 

Not Bundesliga, but anyone looking for a fun team, Köln in the 2. Bundesliga looking as good as a team outside the first division can be.They were relegated last season, but kept most of their key players - old favorites Timo Horn and Jonas Hector included. They had in impressive summer as well, and their squad is pretty young and capable of different tactics.

A perfectly good club for anyone looking for a chill, "Amateur level" long-term save.

Evening guys!

Bundesliga is always a preferred league for me and now it's licensed its on another level for me! Hope this thread kicks off,

I have started with ST Pauli. Loving it so far albeit only 2 games in haha.

image.thumb.png.ca3d5194a4ad9804057b77014330306b.png

After some messing about with different teams/tactics I decided to start from scratch and build my own. Decided I want to conquer Germany and eventually Europe with a 3 man defence.

image.thumb.png.18b1c3bb016d0aeff42a42a61aeb7070.png

Results so far, Pre season went well not conceading a goal! Highlight so far being my young Serbian striker scoring 2 on his league debut against Madgeburg! Cracking game to start the season off  

image.thumb.png.bfd9b81db47a7c14137c41c9c212860f.png

Transfers I kept it simple, 1 Striker and 1 central mid has my squad as I want it thus far, maybe looking at bringing in some extra cover in central defence due to playing with 3 at the back.

Borussia Dortmund

So I've played the first half of the season and it could not have gone any better!!

image.thumb.png.02042bbdc25aeb16a948a02f7a7b9bba.png

A win percentage of 70% and still undefeated, so very happy with that

One big surprise was the following. I've been delighted with Jasper since he has come in, He is mostly playing the league games with Roman Burki playing the Champions League and Cup games. 

image.thumb.png.c56587947fca078c99a640866f8a955a.png

All of my defense have averaged over 7 for the season so far bar Zagadou who is 6.81 albeit he has played the least and that score was brought down by him conceding a penalty and being sent off in the same game and him getting a 5.00

I'll admit i've found it hard to keep the players happy with the rotation policy but to his credit Zagadou is the only one who hasn't actually moaned about playing time.

In the midfield Weigl stayed but still moaned his heart out again my rotation policy didn't seem to work as players moaned about lack of time, the only one not to was Axel Witsel who a 6.95 is the lowest rated of my midfielders.

One player i have been very surprised with has been Marius Wolf, has played a key part in the games he has been involved 4 goals and 4 assists and at very key moments including a 92nd minute winner against Liverpool in Europe.

I have been a little disappointed in Mario Gotze who has lost his place a times to Max Phillip who himself has been hot and cold despite being my 4th highest scorer

My top 3 scorers have been Milik and Reus who both have 11 and Paco who has 8.

Onto some result highlights only one place to start

image.png.1479f04b9c34b2210e9d4268df769f8f.pngimage.png.4ae9af8f15b53c685adeac0f148f6e18.png

What can I say got off to the perfect start with Phillip putting us ahead it then turned into the Milik show 4 goals his hat trick being an absolute cracker.

image.thumb.png.129d5aaf1290466cbe4cd1d08a06cbcf.png

Reus even missed a penalty in this game but what a performance.

Here be all my results so far

image.thumb.png.69b8478ac1a7c3e51c048763b6d3f73f.pngimage.thumb.png.dbc54d58b02c71b9bff6036e2bcb030e.png

image.thumb.png.249e1553caadf0f6a2b99157f34d6c42.png

The all important league table

image.thumb.png.9528347d3fa3c8f2d9f668131183ea06.png

Very surprised by Bayer Leverkusen. I'm also surprised with how Bayern have faltered  in November getting knocked out of the cup and only picking up a point againgst Dusseldorf

image.thumb.png.1a840ff0ebfee340abc5ec44ca36e3f3.png

They also threw away a two goal lead away to Hannover in December

image.png.e5a49c6ae01a1dbd98a8904738ea5921.png two goal in injury time too

As for the Champions League

image.thumb.png.9940c1e0ae23bad5ca0d53d44a4dcf68.png

I finished nicely atop of the group that last minute Wolf goal really costing them actually was perhaps more their 4-1 loss in Paris which couldn't match at Anfield.

I've been given a Last 16 tie against Valencia who pipped Spurs on goal difference to finish runners up to Bayern in their group. With the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and a nice enough draw I think a might have a chance of going further then my Quarter Final expectation.

image.thumb.png.4bfe13e5eb30a9ca26593b9a324abd1e.png

Put of course I'll be taking it one game at a time Valencia will be no easy game.

In the German Cup I have SV Sandhausen in the 3rd round who are currently top of the Bundesliga 2. so will demand respect but I definitely avoided some of the bigger teams

image.thumb.png.e95c80ae4278d833a580d538683f4591.png

I have no plans to buy anyone in January as I'm very happy with my team so far, Rode has left permanently and Hitz who received no game time left for Huddersfield  for 6.25m.

I have promoted Luca Unbehaun from my U19's to act as his replacement, he shall continue to be made available for the U19's but he is a real prospect

image.thumb.png.363441e7a5c92178d7f501e7f2f8458c.png

The only incoming of such won't happen until the summer

image.thumb.png.445329cb8ad9675bb7ca29b4e47af228.png

At 23 he fits nicely into my philosophies of bringing in young talent and on a free transfer.

Next update End of Season

Edited by lblanc

This is wonderkid between Dortmund and Leverkusen

Jadon Sancho M/AM (RL) Borussia Dortmund 18 ENG
Sergio Gómez M/AM (LC) Borussia Dortmund 17 ESP
Christian Pulisic M/AM (RL) Borussia Dortmund 19 USA
Felix Passlack D/WB/M/AM (R) Borussia Dortmund 20 GER
Dan-Axel Zagadou D (C) Borussia Dortmund 19 FRA
Jacob Bruun Larsen M/AM (RL) Borussia Dortmund 19 DEN

Leon Bailey M/AM (RL) Bayer 04 Leverkusen 20 JAM
Kai Havertz M/AM (RC) Bayer 04 Leverkusen 19 GER
Paulinho M/AM (RL), ST (C) Bayer 04 Leverkusen 18 BRA