Jump to content

Football Manager 2019 - BETA, Previous versions time of release


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, westy8chimp said:

And we have managed to upvote a fairly innocuous OP 70+ times and counting...for a lurker no less who hasnt been back to see the chaos he started!! 

Need to get it over 100 tho at least to immortalise the thread... 

Everyone upvote the OP!!! 

Done :thup: Always up for a noble cause. :kriss:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reflection86 said:

I'm out having a pint of beta and think I've spotted you Phil 

p01p8hkx.jpg

Ooooo a Madonna Partridge my favourite   Aah Haaa

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

Thread also had someone talking about a leaked press release

Yeah the Daily Star showed up on my breaking news feed on my phone with the press release stating it's happening tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Mate! Mines also at work pants are off too.

Have to keep boxers on sticky office chair at my desk, though that's all that's on, happily playing with my nipple ring in anticipation

 

Glad I uninstalled 18, done some tweaking to pc today, recent clean install and as always forgot few things like setting ssd to ahci, forgot how fast boot up was, and few other bits and bobs

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toffee71 said:

Have to keep boxers on sticky office chair at my desk, though that's all that's on, happily playing with my nipple ring in anticipation

 

Glad I uninstalled 18, done some tweaking to pc today, recent clean install and as always forgot few things like setting ssd to ahci, forgot how fast boot up was, and few other bits and bobs

Ahh well I'm on the sofa no trousers on. Kids haven't noticed anything strange. Sky sports news is on. Steam is running. This thread constantly getting refreshed. Life is good right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Ahh well I'm on the sofa no trousers on. Kids haven't noticed anything strange. Sky sports news is on. Steam is running. This thread constantly getting refreshed. Life is good right now.

Too true, and hopefully getting better real soon, I'm watching the chase

Feels like I've been here for a day and a half, oh wait I very nearly have

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urotsukidoji said:

getting changed for beta release. don't know whether to don a suit or be a tracksuit manager

Think of the beta as preseason so gontracksuit then the full Southgate on the 2nd November

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urotsukidoji said:

getting changed for beta release. don't know whether to don a suit or be a tracksuit manager

Don't forget to wear a watch for Fergie Time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toffee71 said:

Too true, and hopefully getting better real soon, I'm watching the chase

Feels like I've been here for a day and a half, oh wait I very nearly have

Haha yes sure does, I've been on this thread since the beginning, we've been through souch together, definitely something to tell the grandkids about. Now let's sit back an wait hopefully not too much longer now man

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, playerup01 said:

And around this time on Saturday, could give no care whatsoever to the live match.

Yeah would have been nice to be playing during the international break(thought for future release) though I have done 3 seasons on my final 18 save this week and really enjoyed it

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Zeonflux said:

Think of the beta as preseason so gontracksuit then the full Southgate on the 2nd November

 

Thierry yesterday was trackies and trainers, bobbed a shirt, jacket and tie on top of it for the presser. Still looked far cooler than any **** else mind

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davecrossley said:

Anybody else's last save prior to the beta coming out always end up being class?!

Always. A wrench to leave this one behind, but bit the bullet and uninstalled earlier today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davecrossley said:

Anybody else's last save prior to the beta coming out always end up being class?!

Always, thankfully the season came to a close last night.  Took a few screenshots for prosperity though obviously

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gavinski33 said:

 

Thierry yesterday was trackies and trainers, bobbed a shirt, jacket and tie on top of it for the presser. Still looked far cooler than any **** else mind

Still can't get my head around the fact that he picked Monte Carlo over Birmingham tbh.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, davecrossley said:

Anybody else's last save prior to the beta coming out always end up being class?!

Absolutely and I was using some of the tips from the live streams for my tactics and 3 almost perfect seasons upto the ridiculous wage demands

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Any good Ac my fav game franchise, have them all, after FM of course. Not bought it as had major issues with uplay over FC5 xbox360 controller took 3 months to get refund, so not buying til i finish origins and finally cave

And back to topic The countdown is progressing.........uno.....dos......tres........blast off

Its great. The best one they've done since Black Flag

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • FrazT locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...