Man Utd 07-08 Season Knap FM 18 and FM 21

IW is for Ronaldo as IMO a cross between striker and winger but attacked from deep. Giggs on right is just more a winger. Tevez I was not sure but tried AF (changed OP to reflect AF)1st rather than 2 CFs. If you have another idea I will see how it works.

Edited by knap

37 minutes ago, knap said:

IW is for Ronaldo as IMO a cross between striker and winger but attacked from deep. Giggs on right is just more a winger. Tevez I was not sure but tried AF (changed OP to reflect AF)1st rather than 2 CFs. If you have another idea I will see how it works.

weren't tevez a denfineve forward?

I would say both Tevez and Rooney were both creative and mobile, and could easily play AMs if needed. High closing down ad tackle harder PIs may be appropriate.

FMT so I don't touch training but even in full game I leave it to AM. . 

This is from last year with regard to training

PRE-SEASON

general training -TEAM COHESION HIGH 

scheduling 50% (no rest before-no rest after match)

match preparation = MATCH TACTICS

before the 1st game of the season 

general training -BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before -REST after match)

keep 50% match preparation MATCH TACTICS until 100% fluid,

after that the training should be like this

general training BALANCE AVERAGE

(no rest before- REST after match)

10 or 20 % ( i prefer 10%) match preparation (whatever you like, it depends from the opponent - except match tactics and teamwork , its pointless to use these because when you have 100% fluid your players have good understanding)

this till the end of the season , of course if you buy some players in January you drop the familiarity and you must again adjust the scheduling to 50% and match tactics

2 hours ago, knap said:

If using a DF for Tevez then Rooney would need to drop to a SS.

As far as I remember that Man Utd team, neither Tevez nor Rooney played as an AF or a poacher. They were similar types of strikers - fast, mobile, technically skilled and above all hard-working, and both tended to drop deeper and help out the midfield both in defense and attacking transitions. So I guess a more suitable striker combo would be DFs/DLFa or DLFs/CFa, CFs/DLFa or something to that effect. 

On 04/10/2018 at 20:06, knap said:

You could try a high press using OIs.

i change it to default pressing sometime,look better.

i don't think United pressing that much in Fergie era.

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/09/ferguson-doubts-whether-klopps-liverpool-can-continue-pressing-game-season/

Alex Ferguson:

“In the second half Liverpool had no energy, they could not get to the ball. The space in midfield became bigger. I never had a team who could press a ball all season.”

Edited by kpsia518

• knap changed the title to Man Utd 07-08 Season Knap FM 18 and FM 21