Phantom Goals

I play through the games on the "only commentary" setting, otherwise it takes too long. Sometimes (probably around once in every three games) it says either I or the other team have scored, the commentary strip flashes but then the goal doesn't register. I then change back to "full match" and rewind, and nothing. There hasn't been a disallowed goal, it is just non-existent? 

This is a bug that pops up very occasionally and has done for a few iterations of the game.

I think I've seen it 4 or 5 times in total and it's really weird when it does happen.

I've also - not in this version - had a match that plays out one way, only for the game to register a different score (and sometimes result) after the match, which is even weirder.

1 hour ago, Vali184 said:

Wow, who plays with only commentary? I imagined only FM gurus and tactical masterminds play like that.

Having played since early 90 Cm  Days when commentary only was the only way its the only way have ever, or will ever play. I don't have the time or desire to watch the matches play by play. Each to their own i guess.

Archived