A suggestion to the FM series

月光下告白

1. in the course of the expansion, reconstruction, or new construction of the stadium, players can design the stadium independently according to the funds provided by the club, including the adoption of the ceiling, the selection of the turf, the opening of the heating, the number of seats, the design of the VIP box, the design of the coach's seat, and the placement of the parking lot and so on. However, it should be noted that the stadium needs huge financial support, if it is small and medium-sized clubs or choose to be pragmatic.

2.On the financial side, the club's revenue and expenditure details will be shown more, including the daily expenses of the team, the maintenance of the court and the turf, the salary of the players and staff, and the shirt, the advertising revenue and so on. At the same time, players can set the price of team tickets and season tickets every season, and can also arrange free "special days" to give back to the local enthusiastic and loyal fans. At the same time, players can also attract investment for the club, such as which billboard to sell the stadium, which is used for public welfare and so on.

3.The player is given more space in the game, including the referee, the fourth officials, the vent to the opponent's coach, and so on. (of course, it also takes the risk of being punished). Not only does the new work allow players to make their own body language on the side of the field, including the continuous pull of the zipper and the kick. A bottle, a closed gesture to the fans, a frequent touch, a sudden landing on the ground to show the other players acting and so on.

4 minutes ago, 月光下告白 said:

1. in the course of the expansion, reconstruction, or new construction of the stadium, players can design the stadium independently according to the funds provided by the club, including the adoption of the ceiling, the selection of the turf, the opening of the heating, the number of seats, the design of the VIP box, the design of the coach's seat, and the placement of the parking lot and so on. However, it should be noted that the stadium needs huge financial support, if it is small and medium-sized clubs or choose to be pragmatic.

I can confidently say this will never be in FM. Football managers are not stadium architects.

28 minutes ago, CFuller said:

I can confidently say this will never be in FM. Football managers are not stadium architects.

While I agree, it could be possible to either have an editor or just allowing it to be mod-able (is that a word?). Whether licencing or the game is able to allow it to happen, I have no idea though.

23 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

While I agree, it could be possible to either have an editor or just allowing it to be mod-able (is that a word?). Whether licencing or the game is able to allow it to happen, I have no idea though.

I wouldn't mind that, to be fair.

And the word you're looking for is moddable;)

I believe its been said before that it wont be allowed due to licensing. I guess it comes up a lot in the Si Games office... I imagine everyone looks over at the lawyer in the corner, who sternly shakes his head. 

IF they allow the stadiums to be modded, are they encouraging copyright infringement? but is the same not said for in game faces, or people modding the German leagues of previous versions?

• 4 months later...

Archived