18.3.4 !!! Sebastian 4-1-2-3 RGA+MEZ+F9 !!! Atlético de Madrid Diego Simeone 4-4-2!!

Atlético de Madrid 4-4-2 .rar    4-1-2-3 RGA MEZ F9 18.3.4 .rar         3-6-1 FAST SS.rar     4-4-2 18.3.4.rar               

Pay attention to the team's running in

Diego simeone  442 Stadium size setting : LONG AND narrowest   4-1-2-3  Stadium size setting :Minimum and narrowest

阿里旺旺图片20180917164313.jpg        

Edited by Sebastian3
5 小时前, alain22说:

training please attack or defence ?

First, training and competition tactics are full, then the training team will cooperate until the team dynamics is general. Next, train the attacking position.

Il y a 4 heures, Sebastian3 a dit :

Premièrement, les tactiques d'entraînement et de compétition sont pleines, ensuite l'équipe d'entraînement coopérera jusqu'à ce que la dynamique de l'équipe soit générale. Ensuite, entraînez la position d'attaque.

tanks

test with st etienne france

1 minute ago, White Europe said:

home only? so what u used away?

I used Knap's 4-5-1 Argus away. Though I've thought about just switching this from control to either attacking or counter when going away and seeing how that goes.

8 小时前, KelevraOne说:

how you use the tactics ? 4231 home and 433 away ?

thanks! I    Always use a tactic   NO HOME away    BUT If the configuration of the lineup is not enough, it can not give full play to its strength

5 часов назад, Sebastian3 сказал:

thanks!:)  TRY THIS

Oh thx! By the way, this tactic more looks like Zidane's Real Madrid ^_^ RGA is Kroos, Mez is Modric, LW - Ronaldo, F9 - Benzema.

Sorry if you fan of Barca, just my opinion =)

18 小时前, Novem9说:

Oh thx! By the way, this tactic more looks like Zidane's Real Madrid ^_^ RGA is Kroos, Mez is Modric, LW - Ronaldo, F9 - Benzema.

Sorry if you fan of Barca, just my opinion =)

:)No problem HAHA

В 05.08.2018 в 05:58, Sebastian3 сказал:

thanks!:)  TRY THIS

442 is good too! Very nice that these tactics the same. I use 4123 as usual and 442 like plan B to scoring goals.

Beautiful and realistic football with 60-70% ball possession!

Thank you! ;)

Edited by Novem9
7 小时前, Novem9说:

442 is good too! Very nice that these tactics the same. I use 4123 as usual and 442 like plan B to scoring goals.

Beautiful and realistic football with 60-70% ball possession!

Thank you! ;)

THANK YOU !:D:Bowen:

On 04/08/2018 at 23:00, Sebastian3 said:

thanks! I    Always use a tactic   NO HOME away    BUT If the configuration of the lineup is not enough, it can not give full play to its strength

what do you mean by " If the configuration of the lineup is not enough, it can not give full play to its strength"?

On 19/08/2018 at 06:10, Sebastian3 said:

No prob, really like the work, tweaked a bit to suit here and there, but constantly getting 60%+ of the ball and a load of chances.