Requests for director of football

If you want a DoF to make offers for first team players then IMO it is a good idea to go to Staff>>Responsibilities and make sure that you finalise first team signings. Similarly, if your DoF or HoYD makes offers for youth players make sure that you finalise signings for young players for the future. I don't think that you can tell your DoF just to buy a player for a specific position / role.

I put my DoF in charge of finding players, I already had 2 decent GKs, he kept trying to sign 3 more. My team had no reserves or youth teams, and I'm not going to carry 5 GKs. ALWAYS make sure you set "finalize", and if you see him make an offer on an unscouted or unneeded player, go to the player's page and "cancel contract offer". 

22 минуты назад, podunkboy сказал:

I put my DoF in charge of finding players, I already had 2 decent GKs, he kept trying to sign 3 more. My team had no reserves or youth teams, and I'm not going to carry 5 GKs. ALWAYS make sure you set "finalize", and if you see him make an offer on an unscouted or unneeded player, go to the player's page and "cancel contract offer". 

Yes this is true. DoF signed me 3 CD's in last hours of transfer window ^_^ 

Archived