Continental Qualification HELP

Mathens

I am wondering how you can set up a system which qualifies into a continental system. Specifically, I would like the qualification rules to display in the Continental Qualification section of the rules in game, rather than simply draw from the competitions. Basically, I would like to know how to make table positions turn blue as the default spots do. Any help is greatly appreciated!

3 hours ago, Mathens said:

I am wondering how you can set up a system which qualifies into a continental system. Specifically, I would like the qualification rules to display in the Continental Qualification section of the rules in game, rather than simply draw from the competitions. Basically, I would like to know how to make table positions turn blue as the default spots do. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Original continental qualification system is hardcoded and you cant make new with same effects.  SI added "continental cup qualifying rules" option to editor but i havent used it very much and i dont know is there any benefit from this.

Archived