Quarterfinals: Brazil vs Belgium

PMLF

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearce is out-Pearcing himself today, what with him calling this the FA Cup Quarter Final and renaming Axel Witsel as Alex. All that's left for him to do now is ramble on for a minute about Rasputin.

Just now, Thengil said:

Yeah would have been a penalty if not for the fact that the ball was gone.

That's actually correct. For some reason, if the ball is out of play, as is case here, ref can only show yellow to Kompany for his start, he can't give penalty for Brazil. 

We have a referee in our discord group, he's just explaining this to us.

Just now, Constantine said:

That's actually correct. For some reason, if the ball is out of play, as is case here, ref can only show yellow to Kompany for his start, he can't give penalty for Brazil. 

We have a referee in our discord group, he's just explaining this to us.

I mean, it's clearly heading for the touchline at a minimum when Kompany dives in. How people cant see that is baffling to me

Just now, Constantine said:

That's actually correct. For some reason, if the ball is out of play, as is case here

DhcesnfXUAI2VFw.jpg:large

I don't agree with the ball in play thing or not, but its a pointless argument as the ball is clearly in play when the foul is committed.

3 minutes ago, PMLF said:

Not a good stat for Brazil.

It's a faulty and silly stat because it was only a few days ago that Belgium overcame a 2-goal deficit AFTER half time with even less time than 45 minutes!

Just now, git2thachoppa said:

It's a faulty and silly stat because it was only a few days ago that Belgium overcame a 2-goal deficit AFTER half time with even less time than 45 minutes!

True, but still...

It doesn't seem like anything like that will happen this time.

Just now, Coulthard's Jaw said:

DhcesnfXUAI2VFw.jpg:large

I don't agree with the ball in play thing or not, but its a pointless argument as the ball is clearly in play when the foul is committed.

He's never getting there, if he never got fouled the ball would be out of play before he got to it. He wasn't stopped from doing something with the ball that's for sure. 

Archived