How to change the Pep Talk screen panels size

godzilu

Hey folks

I want to change the Pep Talk screen panels http://prntscr.com/k17b97 so the players in the bottom panel have more space. I am not really interested in their reaction from the top panel ( Joel Matip Looked happy. Who cares lol ), but I want to be able to quickly see the entire team so I can see their half time/post match ratings. Also, is it possible to change the order of the bottom panel columns? I'd like to move Morale and Body language at the end, and move the last 6 columns close to the players name. 

Thank you

PS: I learned how to use Resource Archiver, I have notepad++, and have the basic skills. I have no idea where to look to, searching this forum for pep talk gave me zero results.

It should be controlled by the match team talk panel xml file found in the panels/match file.

The size of the split should be controlled by this line near the top of the file:

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="85,1,-2,-4" offset="0" />

the third number should be for the reaction panel with the last one for the players - negative numbers act as a ratio so the bottom panel is taking up 4/6 of the space and the other one 2/6 playing around with those values should adjust the split.

To change the column order look towards the bottom of that file and you'll see a list of views pre, H/T and F/T talks, to change the order just move the position of the lines - the further down the list the further to the right the column appears.

It worked fantastically!!! I changed this before a match against Barcelona, I am Liverpool, and I won 3-2 after trailing 2 goals down!

eL7uhvaTRoWPw-skxAJmSQ.png 

So it seems that if I ignore how players react in the dressing room they are more motivated! Now as you can see in the next picture, the reaction window is much smaller, which is great news, as Trump would say :P

6GIWnzrCStCnlCCfIm3avg.png

Thanks!

6 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

To change the column order look towards the bottom of that file and you'll see a list of views pre, H/T and F/T talks, to change the order just move the position of the lines - the further down the list the further to the right the column appears.

This is awesome too! I can give column widths and make my own view as I did on the Squad section. You sir are a life saver.

Archived