Unable to write data to disk.

Every time I try to start a new game I get the message "Unable to write data to disk. Debug Info: v1.4.1 file_llist.cpp 225 (FILE_LLIST::add_node() : Cannot open file) Eastside Hockey Manager has been unable to write data to disk, reasons for this could be (1) lack of disk-space, (2) file locked by system, (3) bad sectors on disk being written to." Then when I try to load a saved game, I get the message "Unable to access data from disk. Debug Info: v1.4.1 file_llist.cpp 115 (FILE_LLIST::add_node() : Cannot append to file) Unable to access required data from disk, this could be caused by the file containing the data being locked or corrupted." If anyone knows any fix for this please let me know. I can't even play the game anymore so any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot (106).png

Screenshot (107)_LI.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just bought this game and have the same problem. Game is completely unplayable, this seems to be a pretty common error however I have been unable to find anyone with solutions...I've installed on different drives and still get the same errors.

• 3 months later...
On 09/11/2018 at 16:29, jabswk said:

I've contacted SEGA multiple times about this issue and they don't do anything about it. All they do is ask for my system info over and over with no solutions to the problem.

Have you tried turning off the diskspace checks in preferences before doing anything else? It was mentioned in this thread https://community.sigames.com/topic/360862-15170b-not-enough-disk-space/

Archived