Belgium vs Tunisia - 1pm BST - BBC1

craigcwwe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Urgh. As much as I like VAR being a part of games I really hate the players running up to the referee and making TV signals every single time there is a contentious decision to be made.

I think they should start making that a yellow card, similar to how the booking gesture is.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Urgh. As much as I like VAR being a part of games I really hate the players running up to the referee and making TV signals every single time there is a contentious decision to be made.

I think they should start making that a yellow card, similar to how the booking gesture is.

I'm sure I read it's supposed to be a yellow card offence. If not, it definitely should be. Players need to **** right off with it.

57 minutes ago, CFuller said:

I don't see anything other than a Belgium win. Tunisia's defence wasn't particularly strong when we played them, so I reckon the Red Devils will have a field day. 4-1.

And there's the 1.

Just now, Heartwork said:

Got a game now.

Phil Neville "we haven't had a bad game yet this World Cup" clearly you haven't been paying attention buddy.

Tbf I've enjoyed most games but yeah, there's certainly been some very poor ones.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Lukaku :D 

I don't think I've ever known a player who swings so wildly from the extremes of looking like a top striker to a complete donkey.

Was a poor first touch but the pass wasn't the best either so Rom had to drag it forward almost. 

3 minutes ago, Weezer said:

I don't think I've ever known a player who swings so wildly from the extremes of looking like a top striker to a complete donkey.

:D He can go from unplayable to unplayable.

6 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Doukara for us was the championship version of this. Fun but infuriating.

Archived