Star PA question

Hi all, sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else in the forum but I have not been able to find it.

I am starting a new saved with Chelsea but have noticed that some of the player's potential star ratings change but not their stats eg Tammy Abraham. Does the change between him having four or five star potential impact his overall potential to develop to his max PA eg if he is a -8 player will it limit him to a PA of 160 when he has four stars or can he still reach 175PA?

If you're training a new position or his weaker foot, they can use up PA.

Otherwise, his star ratings might just change because of how your coaches rate him relevant to the rest of your team. Have your other strikers been performing well and/or developing well? Or did you buy a superstar striker?

The stars do not show PA as that is unknown to all 'people' in your savegame world. The stars represent your staff's perception of the players. I happen to use ScoutGenie to peek and I have one player given 1.5 stars by my staff who actually has the highest PA in my squad. He's 17, so he hides his qualities well!

Perceptions will get more accurate over time; also, as noted above, stars are relative to your squad, so as you bring in better players, the stars will decrease.

Apologies for the confusion D_LO_ I was just using the PA numbers as an example. 

So if Tammy Abraham is rated at the start of one save as have 4 star potential and on another as 5 stars, does this have any influence on how well he is able to develop or will he be on the higher scale of his PA when he has 5 stars?

Archived