France vs Australia, Group C. KO - 11 am BST

Darius1998

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

France and Man Utd have a lot of similarities - both play like they've got shackles on. Pogba especially. 

They need someone who will play to their strengths - they have so much pace and natural flair, why are they so boring and stop-start? 

Just now, Heartwork said:

I love how they showed a replay of that as Lawro said "the defensive decision making has been excellent"

I mean, it was good decision making from Ryan to put his foot through the ball and not be worried about Mbappé. 

3 minutes ago, JDownie said:

France and Man Utd have a lot of similarities - both play like they've got shackles on. Pogba especially. 

They need someone who will play to their strengths - they have so much pace and natural flair, why are they so boring and stop-start? 

Maybe Pogba just isn't as good as we think he is. 

1 minute ago, JDownie said:

I agree. But if you say that too loud you get a mob of angry Mancs to answer to  

Don't get me wrong, the man's technique is immense. I'm just a little tired about the excuses made for him, at some point people might need to consider that he's the problem, not the system or tactics. 

1 minute ago, Bliss Seeker said:

Don't get me wrong, the man's technique is immense. I'm just a little tired about the excuses made for him, at some point people might need to consider that he's the problem, not the system or tactics. 

He is clearly talented. 

I just wonder if he is, to borrow a @GunmaN1905 phrase, a mental midget :D

Just now, JDownie said:

I agree. But if you say that too loud you get a mob of angry Mancs to answer to  

He's a very good player, but not worth breaking transfer world records for. And he's become a worse players since moving to England tbh...

Archived