Jump to content

Creating a nation


flipward

Recommended Posts

Do you still need to change some of the coding to create a new nation? If so can anyone direct me to a post which will show me how to do it  as i am not knowing the steps i need to take to do it.

Thank you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2018 at 09:53, flipward said:

Do you still need to change some of the coding to create a new nation? If so can anyone direct me to a post which will show me how to do it  as i am not knowing the steps i need to take to do it.

Thank you. 

Actually the FM Editor does not allow the creation of a new nation rather to have your own nation you can edit an existing nation like Luxembourg, Andorra or Gibralter or edit an extinct nation such as East Germany or Zaire. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/06/2018 at 07:05, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

Actually the FM Editor does not allow the creation of a new nation rather to have your own nation you can edit an existing nation like Luxembourg, Andorra or Gibralter or edit an extinct nation such as East Germany or Zaire. 

Oh yes my friend thats what i ment, in a previous football manager editor when creating a new nation i would use lreland pre 1921 as the template for the new nation. When setting up the league i would need to assign chosen nation to a drop down box but that box was written in grey and non responsive so i had to go to the back end of the game and change one word (i cant remember what the word was tho or where i had to go lol.) Do you follow me sir???lol. It was a couple of years ago now so my memory of the circumstances are fuzzy but to achieve the edit of a new nation i needed to change something on the back end of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, flipward said:

Oh yes my friend thats what i ment, in a previous football manager editor when creating a new nation i would use either Ireland pre 1921 or crimea as the template for the new nation. When setting up the league i would need to assign chosen nation to a drop down box but that box was written in grey and non responsive so i had to go to the back end of the game and change one word (i cant remember what the word was tho or where i had to go lol.) Do you follow me sir???lol. It was a couple of years ago now so my memory of the circumstances are fuzzy but to achieve the edit of a new nation i needed to change something on the back end of the game.

After FM 11 things changed now the only thing you need to do that is if you want to change the continent or add a local region

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, flipward said:

Oh yes my friend thats what i ment, in a previous football manager editor when creating a new nation i would use either Ireland pre 1921 or crimea as the template for the new nation. When setting up the league i would need to assign chosen nation to a drop down box but that box was written in grey and non responsive so i had to go to the back end of the game and change one word (i cant remember what the word was tho or where i had to go lol.) Do you follow me sir???lol. It was a couple of years ago now so my memory of the circumstances are fuzzy but to achieve the edit of a new nation i needed to change something on the back end of the game.

you need to add continent for that new nation.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ManchesterCentralFUN said:

After FM 11 things changed now the only thing you need to do that is if you want to change the continent or add a local region

Oh awesome. Have you created a nation in the last couple of verions of the game??

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 11:48, flipward said:

Thank you so much for your reply and help bud.

Can you give me some simple instruction as well cause i had messed up with this year FM

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...