So who is staying on 08?

A couple of friends moved back to 07 because it was so much quicker then 08 and we can get through seasons post-haste.

Turns out I forgot just how good FM07 was! It's easily the best since 01/02 I think, we just forgot with time how good it was. Well, I did. :(

I'm thinking about it - I'd love the stability and feel-good factor of 07, with all the new features of 09 :D

However, some of the moans I have with 09 may be fixed in the first patch and first decent skin/re-designed GUI from the community. The slowness and general system hogging provided by the new match engine however... that would be my second worry and I dont think this will be fixed in the first, or any subsequent, patches. 09 doesnt not feel very smooth (moving around the GUI), very well thought out (GUI and Match Engine) nor polished (primarily Match Engine).

I am simply for the reason that I enjoy my 08 game too much, filling a CL squad with only my own regens ;) Would be a shame to let that go to waste right away.

plenty of time to play 09 properly later on (even so I will play around a little to discover the new features bit by bit)

Archived