Pre-World Cup friendlies

PMLF

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ajw10 said:

Alli, Kane, Lingard, Young aren't likeable. No real beef with the others surely?

I dislike Sterling and Walker as well as those you mentioned, the rest just seem devoid of any personality.

Just now, foofighter23 said:

There's a lack of personality and quality from most of them. Not many redeeming features for me.

Kane and walker are barely tolerable and i suppose trippier has done nothing wrong

But if they had "personality" you'd probably dislike them.

There's a lot of quality in this England side

Why would you hate Kane? :D

I don't dislike anyone in the squad really. No-one there who doesn't deserve it and the ones good at the dark arts are fine by me when its for England. ;)

Hoddle not a fan of Sterling is he...

Impressive stuff so far. Sterling and Lingard and Kane have some sort of jedi instinctive movement that is pretty amazing to see. 

Sterling and Lingard in particular have been pretty awesome. 

Loving this Walker thing. No idea what you'd call that position. He's like a right slided centre covering wing back who also has the freedom to go central mid. Bizarre, but amazing to see us do something like that. 

Oh, and Nigeria are terrible.  

And their fans are terrible too. Apart from the nonsensical booing of Dele Alli, they're just sitting there. 

They've made such a big deal about this game, I wanna see the bring some noise. 

1 minute ago, foofighter23 said:

Sterling is easily one of englands best players but i cant stand him as a person. 

Just for balance, i cant stand carragher as a person aswell...

Carragher I can understand following the spitting incident. What's your beef with Raheem?

Archived