How to view World Cup results on match day

When your savegame is loaded you go to preferences -> Interface -> and select the tab "Screen flow" (I don't have the game loaded but it's something like this)

Then you add the World Cup, screen "Matches | fixtures and results", On Matchdays, Stop game: No

It will show you the fixtures that will be played when the day starts, and when the day ends, it will show you the results of the fixtures.

Edited by DavyDepuydt1

• 1 year later...
On 15/05/2018 at 15:17, DavyDepuydt1 said:

When your savegame is loaded you go to preferences -> Interface -> and select the tab "Screen flow" (I don't have the game loaded but it's something like this)

Then you add the World Cup, screen "Matches | fixtures and results", On Matchdays, Stop game: No

It will show you the fixtures that will be played when the day starts, and when the day ends, it will show you the results of the fixtures.

Hi there, I've tried this and changed from stopping game: No, to morning and again evening yet the game will not stop and I need to search for the world cup and manually view fixtures and results if I want to follow this.

Any advice?

fm2020 error.jpg

21 hours ago, biggestchip said:

Hi there, I've tried this and changed from stopping game: No, to morning and again evening yet the game will not stop and I need to search for the world cup and manually view fixtures and results if I want to follow this.

Any advice?

fm2020 error.jpg

You cannot change an existing line, this is a bug in the flow screen for a few editions now.
You need to completely remove the entry and add it again, and it has to be configured correctly from the first try, otherwise it won't work (and you have to delete the line again and enter it correctly)