World Cup Groups

Neil Brock

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Baptista_8 said:

Not got a clearer image than that?

Just a placeholder until I can put one together myself. Patience young grasshopper! :brock: 

1 minute ago, PMLF said:

No so-called groups of death this time.

Considering how the teams performed over the past couple of years, Group D is so-called group of death.
Only one big name country, but in terms of performances it's pretty even.

We all know about Argentina's struggles, they've been terrible for their standard. Most leading players always underperform and they don't have a defined system.

Croatia is also underperforming, so much quality but half of the nation is openly cheering against the NT because a lot of the players are money-laundering scum. And the FA is full of criminals. But, a win against Argentina and 0-2 points in other games would be   typical.

Iceland is a complete opposite of those two and if they're not taken seriously, they certainly won't roll over as we've seen on the EURO and in WC qualifiers.

Nigeria is the best African team, led by German coach Rohr. A really young and surprisingly disciplined team that will certainly get at least one win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
10 hours ago, Monlevade said:

Where can I download it?

Also, is there a way to have all the squads IRL selected for each team once all teams have been defined?

There is a file on Steam Workshop. I just modified the one made by (I think it was by) @GoldenFM

It actually occurs to me the group teams are listed in alphabetical order not seeds don't blame me :brock:

On 03/06/2018 at 00:03, Lucas Weatherby said:

There is a file on Steam Workshop. I just modified the one made by (I think it was by) @GoldenFM

It actually occurs to me the group teams are listed in alphabetical order not seeds don't blame me :brock:

Do you have a link to the file on Steam?

• 2 weeks later...