FM18.3.3 SC TRIDENT - 4123 (WITH UNDERDOG VERSION)

SC TRIDENT - B2B.DIRECT AND B2B.SHORT
THE FINAL VERSION OF SÉRGIO CONCEIÇÃO TACTICS

After lots of saves, inumerous seasons, various teams and leagues, the real tactic aproach, without 3 strikers, without 3 central defenders, reaches a final defensive balance. Best suited for top teams, and skilled players, also can make some middle table teams arise to the top.

4-1-2-3 DM WIDE
SET PIECES INCLUDED | NO OI'S | PLUG N PLAY
TRAINING BY THE ASSISTANT MANAGER

IMPROVED DEFENSIVE SUPPORT
STABLE CONTINUOUS ATTACK AND CURATED COUNTER ATTACK EVENTS 
FOCUS ON TEAMPLAY, FAST TRANSITIONS AND GOAL SCORING
THIS TACTIC FORCES THE OPPONENT DEFENSIVE LINE TO MAKE MISTAKES
(PENALTIES, FREE KICKS, CARDS, OWN GOALS, BAD PASSES)

Spoiler

THE PLAYERS ROLES

SWEEPER KEEPER (DEFEND)
THE LAST MAN STANDING

The Keeper should be reliable enough to perform important saves.

BALL PLAYING DEFENDERS (STOPPERS) + HALF BACK (DEFEND)
THE BOOMERANGS

The central defenders provide defensive support, actively stopping enemy attacks, recovering the ball and starting counter attacks. Better if they are fast.
The half back is a mixed role of DBI with DM, a link in the central defense line, and a water provided to the midfielders.

WING-BACKS (ATTACK)
THE SECRET AGENTS

Closing the sides on the defensive line, the wing backs provide extra protection, as the same time they will gently push the ball to the midfield. They will often change ball to the other flank if no routes open, or putting balls on attack wing players. On attacking team block moves they will also provide important crosses to the area.

BOX-TO-BOX MIDFIELDERS (ATTACK)
THE OPERATION BRAINS

After almost trying all roles to the midfield central players, Box-To-Box role seems to be the most effective to this tactic, as they will act as warriors, helping on defensive actions, on ball recovery, and, more important, to decide where to attack. With direct passing they will focus on providing fast long balls to the three forward mens, with focus on area, where the CF is waiting to score.
They will also score a lot of goals if having good finishing and long shots. Those 2 mans are the key roles in the tactic, so try to get all rounder midfields, with stable defensive and attacking attributes. You can use the common roles filters to get them. Arthur is a good one for this position.

THE TRIDENT (ATTACK)
2 INSIDE FORWARDS + 1 COMPLETE FORWARD

Those players should be fast and good finishers for improved goal scoring.
For CF, Aboubakar, Lautaro Martinez have good scoring count.
As IF, players like Brahimi, Mahrez, Corona, etc.

DOWNLOAD THE TACTIC ON ATTACHMENTS

Set Pieces Credits: Trowins from Knap, Corners and Freekicks from kungfu tactic.

B2B.SHORT.DM.POACHER

THIS THE BEST TACTIC I USED THIS YEAR, THE FINAL RESULT OF 4123 DM WIDE INTENSE TEST

Important notes:

Tackling is very important for DM and BB CM's

Good Finishing is also a must for scoring inside forwards.

The Poacher position for CF is important, since it helps the team on defensive matters.

I'll detail the tactic theory tomorrow, explaining the roles and how the team works together. This tactic is a team work style of play, so you'll not see any overachiever individual stats.

Several players will score: CF a lot, but also the IF's and the CM's, at the same time they assist, with the fabulous CW assists.

Sorry for late screenshots, but was finishing this tactic, and due to real life work, only have a few daily hours to players.

Have fun and enjoy it! 

1ST SEASON WITH TRANSFERS AT LIVERPOOL (WON CL TOO)

short_liverpool_league.thumb.jpg.fdbb12702f8562fa4b0148106d5c1b61.jpg

short_liv_stats.thumb.jpg.1fbf799897ceabb780ceeb23f977d075.jpg

LIV_PSG.thumb.jpg.29c417bfd9e5dea12e3dc0a0aa84d632.jpg

LIV_MAN.thumb.jpg.00a2a11a59e781731b832e85a66150da.jpg

GOALS_LOCATION_LIV.thumb.jpg.6be3f3ba991c850416c6365d6e10254e.jpg

1ST SEASON WITHOUT TRANSFERS AT FC PORTO

short_fcp_tactic.thumb.jpg.19ed2909352b16137913ea24368d7ae8.jpg

short_fcp_league.thumb.jpg.90815e8f8076a781c520177fa3426e6d.jpg

short_fcp_stats.thumb.jpg.87eb9b3ba64899501d894e30178490dd.jpg

short_fcp_schedule1.thumb.jpg.26aaa188760b380c9901d6d29785e4be.jpg

short_fcp_schedule2.thumb.jpg.bffe953d4f2ee5b4ffe9c47227fd68f0.jpg

short_fcp_schedule3.thumb.jpg.947ee9c984a1ccb561454b0f29a2ee8c.jpg

short_fcp_schedule4.thumb.jpg.5c64211b9fc3662b8e28b416aecaed58.jpg

GOALS_LOCATION.thumb.jpg.a64fd141ece4b8f89c249c7ce2dc22aa.jpg

FCP_PF_12.thumb.jpg.4fd2eec5226cfef82ff10b8499d3302b.jpg

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.

But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle.

With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

Hud_League.thumb.jpg.51ddb65c87680c14ddf7a90ec28f1932.jpg

Hud_Tactic.thumb.jpg.ab5f5c6c2e8b3a102f839709847889c2.jpg

SC TRIDENT - B2B.DIRECT - SP - FM18.3.3.fmf

SC TRIDENT - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3.fmf

SC TRIDENT UNDERDOG - SHORT.DM.POACHER - SP - FM18.3.3.fmf

1 hour ago, mezzala said:

Not a big fan of this formation, but will give this a try! Need something new in my FM gaming,

Enjoy it. I prefer this kind of formation because you can use it in almost all teams without changing a lot the existing players.

343 tactics forces to sell a lot of player in positions you'll never use.

My second season in charge, we are predicted finish in 15th place in Serie A. I had played 10 games and was in 16th place, i switched to this tactic after the Inter game and i cant complain. I coach and play every game, no holiday or instant results.

xh1nllf.jpg

When i play, almost every tactic or formation it will be good for some games then drop of, Or its **** right away. Is the other managers genuis and know exactly how to play to stop me from scoring? I will play this tactic for the rest of the season and come back here and tell how it went, 

2 hours ago, mezzala said:

My second season in charge, we are predicted finish in 15th place in Serie A. I had played 10 games and was in 16th place, i switched to this tactic after the Inter game and i cant complain. I coach and play every game, no holiday or instant results.

xh1nllf.jpg

When i play, almost every tactic or formation it will be good for some games then drop of, Or its **** right away. Is the other managers genuis and know exactly how to play to stop me from scoring? I will play this tactic for the rest of the season and come back here and tell how it went, 

Who you managing?

22 hours ago, Toads said:

Who you managing?

Cagliari.. January and February was a really ****** month. First i sold a striker, to get money and strengthen the economy for the club. And in the Lazio game my best player, Raffaele Russo got a 9.0 rating, and then broke his ankle. Also another important midfielder is missing for a couple of weeks. 

8AhLauS.jpg

We are in 4th place, with the second lowest wages in the league.

38 minutes ago, mezzala said:

Cagliari.. January and February was a really ****** month. First i sold a striker, to get money and strengthen the economy for the club. And in the Lazio game my best player, Raffaele Russo got a 9.0 rating, and then broke his ankle. Also another important midfielder is missing for a couple of weeks. 

8AhLauS.jpg

We are in 4th place, with the second lowest wages in the league.

That's amazing for Cagliari, they're not doing as well in real life though

22 minutes ago, Toads said:

That's amazing for Cagliari, they're not doing as well in real life though

Yeah, im really happy! When you win games pretty big, then the results and goals keeps dropping, i get a little frustrated. But still, being in the top 5 is not what i was expecting.

1 hour ago, mezzala said:

Yeah, im really happy! When you win games pretty big, then the results and goals keeps dropping, i get a little frustrated. But still, being in the top 5 is not what i was expecting.

Well, you're doing a fantastic job there, especially when you look at the wages compared to the 'big' teams in Italy

On 14/05/2018 at 18:11, Toads said:

Who you managing?

On 14/05/2018 at 16:00, mezzala said:

xh1nllf.jpg

Ty for testing, hope you enjoy the new tactic version, check it on 1st post

UNDERDOG SHORT.DM.POACHER

Version better suited for underdog teams

Well, can't say it's perfect. Didn't got the League neither the Euro qualification on first season.

But Huddersfield was predicted to finish on 20th place, and a 6th place is very good, with some good victories on the middle.

With 2/3 signings it would be better, but money didnt exists around there.

Hud_League.thumb.jpg.51ddb65c87680c14ddf7a90ec28f1932.jpg

Hud_Tactic.thumb.jpg.ab5f5c6c2e8b3a102f839709847889c2.jpg

Tactic on first post attachments

10 hours ago, mr.Extinction said:

I want test it on lower League ( Latvia or Lithuania) and want see if work good :P

Enjoy it. That tactic is most suitable for teams that are the less strong in the league.

Tactic is good but Some very unpredictable results. Playing as Inter Milan first season. Beat Roma away then lose at home to Napoli 5-1. Then beat Juventus away then lose 4-0 at home to Benavento. Both losses with the original attacking version.

Played 18, drawn 1, lost 2 and won 15. Very good tactic apart from the unpredictability.

55 minuti fa, omarm88 ha scritto:

Tactic is good but Some very unpredictable results. Playing as Inter Milan first season. Beat Roma away then lose at home to Napoli 5-1. Then beat Juventus away then lose 4-0 at home to Benavento. Both losses with the original attacking version.

Played 18, drawn 1, lost 2 and won 15. Very good tactic apart from the unpredictability.

try to use more time Underdog version, whit this i overarchive more time :)

9 minutes ago, PaddyTaka said:

Amazing work mate - looks like a really solid tactic. Have you got any player instructions on?

Thank you Paddy.

I don't set any OI's, neither the Assistant Manager does it.

Finished 1st season with Inter. Won the league with 92 points (29 wins , 5 draws and 4 losses). Only signed 2 players (Pione Sisto and Dendoncker).

Icardi finished with 40 goals and 15 assists.

Discipline wise we got the most red cards (7) and yellow cards (114).

Very solid tactic. :applause:

8 hours ago, omarm88 said:

Finished 1st season with Inter. Won the league with 92 points (29 wins , 5 draws and 4 losses). Only signed 2 players (Pione Sisto and Dendoncker).

Icardi finished with 40 goals and 15 assists.

Discipline wise we got the most red cards (7) and yellow cards (114).

Very solid tactic. :applause:

Nice results. Which tactic you used?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna try this with Sporting CP, i got my own version of this its pretty much the same except i play with wingers and a instead of 2 box to box midfielders i play with 1 deep lying play maker and 1 box to box, but it was inconsistent so i'll give this a try ^^ btw Portugal his going to win the World Cup fellas

I started to us it from Sampdoria game which I won 2-0.

I'm using short pass tactic as a start tactic. If I can't lead up, I change it to B2B.Direct one. They have different mentalities and it helps a lot. I didn't face any big opponent yet but, I'm using underdog tactic to holding game if I cant lead more than one goal. I used it generally last 20 minutes of game and didn't concede any yet. Great tactic. There is so many tactics in forums to destroy ME but they have 3 strikers and I dont like it. But this one, great also.

20180621134944_1.jpg

6 hours ago, eflakbogdanbeyi said:

I started to us it from Sampdoria game which I won 2-0.

I'm using short pass tactic as a start tactic. If I can't lead up, I change it to B2B.Direct one. They have different mentalities and it helps a lot. I didn't face any big opponent yet but, I'm using underdog tactic to holding game if I cant lead more than one goal. I used it generally last 20 minutes of game and didn't concede any yet. Great tactic. There is so many tactics in forums to destroy ME but they have 3 strikers and I dont like it. But this one, great also.

20180621134944_1.jpg

This was my Season only using the short passing attack tactic ( short.dm.poacher ) even when i wasnt favorite to win i used it to see how it performed there were the results.

sporting0.thumb.png.8fa7af3af6edf91fb49a53a6b4b5094e.png

This was before using this tactic.

This was after i plugged it in.

sporting.thumb.png.71d56caced7848d93bb4c11422f96eb9.png

sporting2.thumb.png.bcb9b8e57663451537960338843e38ec.png

sporting3.thumb.png.79828dd01523f258cd33c5842fb65816.png

Its a pretty good tactic in my opinion. Didnt get further in the Champions LEague cause Juventus are just too strong for my team at the moment maybe if i had used one of the other 2 tactics it would've helped me but regardless still a pretty good season

18 games with these tactics. Undefeated! 18 wins! 7-1 against Juventus at Guiseppe Meazza, in front of more than 80.000 Internazionale fans. Scoring striker and inside forwards. BBMs if inverted foot players, they are scoring also. I enjoy watching the games, it's very good tactic to watch also. One of the best tactic in FM h istory for me. 

Magic has started with Sampdoria game which I won 2-0. 

20180622001557_1.jpg

Archived