What device would you recommend?

Hi!

As my title state, what device would you recommend playing this on for a good flow? I'm especially looking for feedback regarding Android tablets.

I'm currently playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and it's very slow in menus and moving forward takes ages. 3D is not possible as it's very laggy. Looking to get a more powerful tablet to play this on. Nvidia Shield?

Thanks!

On 5/9/2018 at 14:06, Karnack said:

Hi!

As my title state, what device would you recommend playing this on for a good flow? I'm especially looking for feedback regarding Android tablets.

I'm currently playing on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and it's very slow in menus and moving forward takes ages. 3D is not possible as it's very laggy. Looking to get a more powerful tablet to play this on. Nvidia Shield?

Thanks!

I recently bought S3 as a replacement for S2. And it is good in 3D and doesn't lag at all, comparing to S2 that was quite laggy.  Graphic details are still the same, but it is intended behavior... So, may be, something wrong in your tablet config / settings?

I don't sure that Shield will be better. The only one that is definitely better is newest IPad Pro

On 2018-05-13 at 10:08, oleg8979 said:

I recently bought S3 as a replacement for S2. And it is good in 3D and doesn't lag at all, comparing to S2 that was quite laggy.  Graphic details are still the same, but it is intended behavior... So, may be, something wrong in your tablet config / settings?

I don't sure that Shield will be better. The only one that is definitely better is newest IPad Pro

Strange. Will have to look into that then because it's not playable with my S3 at this point.

Good to know! Will play around with settings!

On 2018-05-12 at 19:08, Ant190112 said:

I would have thought the tab s3 would have been better then shield being the newer tablet?

I thought it would be enough, and maybe it's an issue with settings from my part. Will look into it.

Archived