Expensive players, transfer market and wage expenditure

I have some suggestions about FMM 2018 improvements 

1.) Make something with the transfer market prices on players because they are very expensive. You start a career on lower division want to improve your team but you can’t afford the transfer sum. Aaaaaaaa and the wages too  because i give you this example:  player XXX at his current club  have £ 10 k per Week ... i want to sign him but he want £ 75 k - 100 k per week which is above my wage budget. We need to borrow the “squad status” from the PC version to help us . Now , we need to change or make some improvements on Training Schedule, i don’t know maybe 5 coaches ( Gk ; DF ; ATT ; FIT , GEN)    2 D match engine ... Under 21 national football team to manage , we need more playable leagues . From every continent if is possible. Now we have from Australia ( Hyundai A-League) South Korea ( K-League from Asia ) Europe , U.S.A  - MLS from North America ) and we need from AFRICA ( my suggestion South African league ,) from Asia we have 3 more suggestion ( Saudi Arabia league Qatarian league and Chinese league) from South America we have Brasilian league and Argentinian League suggestion ) and one more from North America (Mexican league)

The best suggestion ( due to size of the game i know it’s very difficult to achieve this one)   Is to be able to manage 2 different teams on the same mobile phone ( Ex. Juventus Torino( Serie A) and the second team  Bayern München ( Bundesliga) 

On 06/05/2018 at 14:42, Kittyan85 said:

I have some suggestions about FMM 2018 improvements 

The best suggestion ( due to size of the game i know it’s very difficult to achieve this one)   Is to be able to manage 2 different teams on the same mobile phone ( Ex. Juventus Torino( Serie A) and the second team  Bayern München ( Bundesliga) 

:ackter:

Archived