Staff Dynamics Extension

janrzm

Not sure if this is mentioned elsewhere, I did look.

It would add to the immersion if you could build closer relationships with staff. It's very common these days for a manager to have an assistant, coaches etc that generally work together as a unit. The ability to form these groups would be a great improvement.

Potentially you might have a coach or two at your club that you've agreed in advance will follow you should you move, it could be a larger group including an Assistant that you worked with once before at another club etc.

Also, the ability to speak with staff once you've been offered a position and sound them out about joining you would also be good.

I've only brushed over this but you get the idea. 

I believe this is available in the game. I won EFL League One with Blackburn and the existing staff at Blacburn adored me ( Im a favoured personnel for all of them). I had been offered the Celta Vigo Job and Vigo board asked my opinion about backroom staff changes. From a list I choose all the staff from Blackburn who want to come with me to Vigo.

11 hours ago, tiago_wakabayashi said:

And also, I think I've already seen, when you are fired, some staffs can get out together in respect

Or when you resign , they will also resign and follow you :)

• 6 months later...

Archived