Fixtures rules in Worldwide Club is using same squad selection value as a different fixture rules in Worldwide Club

Zano

Hey everybody, hoping someone else has encountered this before.

I am setting up a new two-level continental competition structure for a Pan-American setup (merging CONCACAF and CONMEBOL competitions) with a new FIFA World Club Cup structure to work with that. I've got pretty much everything setup and am attempting to validate my rules, but I keep getting this error and can't seem to figure out what it wants me to do:

"Fixtures rules in Worldwide Club is using same squad selection value as a different fixture rules in Worldwide Club"

I've tried a number of permutations of squad selection values between the three competitions but to no avail - keep getting the same error. I'm not even sure what the squad selection values do, and most definitely don't understand why they need to apparently have different values for each "Worldwide Club".

Appreciate anyone who can provide guidance on how to get around this.

On 5/4/2018 at 05:57, Zano said:

Hey everybody, hoping someone else has encountered this before.

I am setting up a new two-level continental competition structure for a Pan-American setup (merging CONCACAF and CONMEBOL competitions) with a new FIFA World Club Cup structure to work with that. I've got pretty much everything setup and am attempting to validate my rules, but I keep getting this error and can't seem to figure out what it wants me to do:

"Fixtures rules in Worldwide Club is using same squad selection value as a different fixture rules in Worldwide Club"

I've tried a number of permutations of squad selection values between the three competitions but to no avail - keep getting the same error. I'm not even sure what the squad selection values do, and most definitely don't understand why they need to apparently have different values for each "Worldwide Club".

Appreciate anyone who can provide guidance on how to get around this.

Use "custom competition" selection value.

On 5/7/2018 at 10:01, krlenjushka said:

Use "custom competition" selection value.

Thanks much, that did work. Still can't get the overall competition to actually be active in game but one hurdle down haha.

10 hours ago, Zano said:

Thanks much, that did work. Still can't get the overall competition to actually be active in game but one hurdle down haha.

Advanced editor is always like that. Solve issues one by one and you will learn also in the process 😁 

8 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

Advanced editor is always like that. Solve issues one by one and you will learn also in the process 😁 

Ain't that the truth. Finally got it to load by attaching the competitions to North America (as to why it won't take it as a world competition, I have no idea lol). Now I'm trying to figure out why it's ignoring my fate action to set the continental competition to none for teams knocked out. 

Archived