deltablue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/06/2022 at 22:20, OlivierL said:

Love that list, thanks !

I'll try to update below list if the release from FM23 gets closer.

75137b6bba2d07ca334d334c31860ada.png

@OlivierLBrilliant data but would you mind explaining a few bits to me please? 

1. Do you need a custom database? Surely you don't need a custom database to manage FC Vaduz in Switzerland? 

2. Playable for Youth Only save? Why are the white highlighted rows now suitable for playing a Youth Only save? What am I missing? 

3. Caledonian Braves are new to me and really liking the look of them. :cool: Newgens from a Nation so much better than the host Nation almost seems like cheating though. I'm used to making things more difficult rather than easier. 

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

@OlivierLBrilliant data but would you mind explaining a few bits to me please? 

1. Do you need a custom database? Surely you don't need a custom database to manage FC Vaduz in Switzerland? 

2. Playable for Youth Only save? Why are the white highlighted rows now suitable for playing a Youth Only save? What am I missing? 

3. Caledonian Braves are new to me and really liking the look of them. :cool: Newgens from a Nation so much better than the host Nation almost seems like cheating though. I'm used to making things more difficult rather than easier. 

Hey ,

1. I think the yes next to Vaduz is my mistake, i'll change that. thanks.

2. Suitable for youth only save = suitable according to the youth challenge rules (picking a team that promotes to the lowest playable tier after year of holiday).

3. Before they were named Edu Sport. I did ten season with them in FM20 and afterwards becase follower and 'member' of the club. Tried it again this year and started a topic but stopped after some minor bugs (and was tempted to start with Africanos).  You can find all the information in my intro in this topic: they also have a youtube documentary and a nice app.

10 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Hey ,

1. I think the yes next to Vaduz is my mistake, i'll change that. thanks.

2. Suitable for youth only save = suitable according to the youth challenge rules (picking a team that promotes to the lowest playable tier after year of holiday).

3. Before they were named Edu Sport. I did ten season with them in FM20 and afterwards becase follower and 'member' of the club. Tried it again this year and started a topic but stopped after some minor bugs (and was tempted to start with Africanos).  You can find all the information in my intro in this topic: they also have a youtube documentary and a nice app.

It's been a long time since I managed in Scotland. Is there auto-promotion from the Highland Leagues now (irl) or do you have to edit it so that there is promotion? 

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

It's been a long time since I managed in Scotland. Is there auto-promotion from the Highland Leagues now (irl) or do you have to edit it so that there is promotion? 

One team plays a promotion final against the number last from league 2. You have to reload it many times before you get Caley Braves but on the last FM they came 'fast' (20/25 reloads).

Scotland - 25th June. Save on April 30th then holiday for 1 day to see who is the promotion playoff team

I'm going to do a journeyman in a specific region and do the head coach challenge @coady thanks for the inspiration. Going to start my own career topic about this , should be my last save till FM23

11 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

As we've already had 2 phenomenal lists compiled, is there anyone who happens to have compiled a list of playable B Teams? ;)

There are B teams that can be managed independently?

6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

There are B teams that can be managed independently?

No, but I like the idea of starting off a save at a B Team or B Teams plural to build your reputation. To be completely honest I think you should be able to manage age group teams too, (like U19's and U23's). 

Just now, Jimbokav1971 said:

No, but I like the idea of starting off a save at a B Team or B Teams plural to build your reputation. To be completely honest I think you should be able to manage age group teams too, (like U19's and U23's). 

I believe you can manage international youth sides, but yes I get where you're coming from. 

One of the most fun little spells I had in the past was winning the Olympics with the Ivory Coast U23 team.

3 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

I believe you can manage international youth sides, but yes I get where you're coming from. 

One of the most fun little spells I had in the past was winning the Olympics with the Ivory Coast U23 team.

You can manage International Youth sides, (and it's possibly more fun than the senior sides), but it would be nice to start as an U19's manager, move on to U23's and then B Team before taking on the senior role. 

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

You can manage International Youth sides, (and it's possibly more fun than the senior sides), but it would be nice to start as an U19's manager, move on to U23's and then B Team before taking on the senior role. 

If you use the Japan file over in the Editors Hideaway then you can actually manage High School sides. :D 

• 2 weeks later...