The New FMCU General Discussion Thread

deltablue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/12/2021 at 21:01, kingjericho said:

Is there a bug regarding important players being unhappy with playing time? I have CL matches in the middle of the week so naturally I need to rest them in the league matches, they all become concerned because I'm not playing them all the time.

Do you interact with them and tell them you're doing that?

Is there a bug regarding important players being unhappy with playing time? I have CL matches in the middle of the week so naturally I need to rest them in the league matches, they all become concerned because I'm not playing them all the time.

I've got the same problem with my wingers.

I've promised to give them more games, then given then exactly the same amount of games that they were getting before. This made them happy!

It's worse when they're Star Players and they get angry when they don't play a game.  Though they have about 60% fitness and literally cannot play that game.

Edited by SpillBlood

• 2 weeks later...

Loan negotiations seem to be broken. The AI refuses to change almost every aspect of the loan deal. Sometimes I try to change wages from 100% to 90% or just change the agreed role and even these small changes are always denied.

13 hours ago, kingjericho said:

Loan negotiations seem to be broken. The AI refuses to change almost every aspect of the loan deal. Sometimes I try to change wages from 100% to 90% or just change the agreed role and even these small changes are always denied.

yes agreed really bugging me..... they have to play in a specific position and specific role, if not the manager will just complain all season!!!! it shouldnt be like this at all, as long as the feeder club is playing the player thats all that should matter

On 12/01/2022 at 23:45, kingjericho said:

Tried to sign a player with a £15k monthly fee. Eight times they negotiated that to the massively different figure of £15.75k per week. This is a decent sized Brazilian team moaning over a total of about £18k of the six month loan!