FM2009: Official Chelsea Thread - The Brazilian Way

dexta200

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone play Santon? he just never EVER gets good for me!

does anyone have a screenshot?

i realise that this should be in the request a screenshot thread but thought i'd try here first! thanks!

I find him awesome as a right winger.

I played Santon a lot in my first season as Joe Cole got injured and then it was the same in the second season and he played even more.He hasn't played as much this season due to me signing Messi but he is quality back up and has added goals to his game this year.I'm definitely going to be keeping him for a long, long time.

I don't know how to do screen shots mate.

Who's Coutinho? I can't think who he is.

Anyway what i was going to ask in the first place.

Im approaching the end of my 3rd season and was just wondering what areas i should improve, i really don't have a clue.

Im going to bring in some Regens but want to make at least one big signing for my first team squad.

This is my team

GK-Cech , Asenjo

DL- Vargas , Cole

DC-Terry , Sakho

DC-Carvalho , Fazio

DR- Azpilicueta , Opare/Mancienne

AML- Zhirkov , Buonanotte

MC- Essien , Camacho

MC- Lampard , Dzagoev

AMR- Messi , Santon

ST- Rossi , Love

ST- Adebayor , Balotelli

Was planning on maybe selling Carvalho but he got in the team of the year again so he obviously is still performing well so i don't know.

My young star N'Koulou had a great loan season at Dundee Utd and won Spl young played of the year so i'm thinking of bringing him back if i sell any central defenders.

I want rid of one of Mancienne or Opare.I don't want all these defenders and want to give a really young played a chance to be the 3rd choice man.Im thinking Mancienne should go-more money and Opare has turned out good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gk: Cech

Dl: A.Cole

Dr: Bosingwa

Dc: Terry

Dc: Carvalho

Dm: Essien

Mc: Iniesta

Mc: Lampard

Aml: Ribery

Amr: J.Cole

St: Drogba

Played: 29 Points: 65 Goal Difference: +31

Carling Cup: Quater Final

F.A Cup : 6th Round

Champions League : v Lyon In Quater Final

Premiership: Man utd(65 points) Chelsea (65 points) Liverpool (60 points) Arsenal (58 points)

Where can i improve..... Ive Benn Thinking Of these Possible Targets

S.Aguero

A.Pato

B.Hangeland

X.Alonso

D.Silva

Kaka

What Do You Think To My Season.......??? And Hu else Cud I Buy..??

Cheerz

does anyone play Santon? he just never EVER gets good for me!

does anyone have a screenshot?

i realise that this should be in the request a screenshot thread but thought i'd try here first! thanks!

What? He always turns into a good player, what have you done to him? :(

I find him awesome as a right winger.

I played Santon a lot in my first season as Joe Cole got injured and then it was the same in the second season and he played even more.He hasn't played as much this season due to me signing Messi but he is quality back up and has added goals to his game this year.I'm definitely going to be keeping him for a long, long time.

I don't know how to do screen shots mate.

Who's Coutinho? I can't think who he is.

Anyway what i was going to ask in the first place.

Im approaching the end of my 3rd season and was just wondering what areas i should improve, i really don't have a clue.

Im going to bring in some Regens but want to make at least one big signing for my first team squad.

This is my team

GK-Cech , Asenjo

DL- Vargas , Cole

DC-Terry , Sakho

DC-Carvalho , Fazio

DR- Azpilicueta , Opare/Mancienne

AML- Zhirkov , Buonanotte

MC- Essien , Camacho

MC- Lampard , Dzagoev

AMR- Messi , Santon

ST- Rossi , Love

ST- Adebayor , Balotelli

Was planning on maybe selling Carvalho but he got in the team of the year again so he obviously is still performing well so i don't know.

My young star N'Koulou had a great loan season at Dundee Utd and won Spl young played of the year so i'm thinking of bringing him back if i sell any central defenders.

I want rid of one of Mancienne or Opare.I don't want all these defenders and want to give a really young played a chance to be the 3rd choice man.Im thinking Mancienne should go-more money and Opare has turned out good.

Your team looks fine, it's just a case of slowly selling of the older players like you said Carvalho for example. Otherwise keep up the good work. :thup:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gk: Cech

Dl: A.Cole

Dr: Bosingwa

Dc: Terry

Dc: Carvalho

Dm: Essien

Mc: Iniesta

Mc: Lampard

Aml: Ribery

Amr: J.Cole

St: Drogba

Played: 29 Points: 65 Goal Difference: +31

Carling Cup: Quater Final

F.A Cup : 6th Round

Champions League : v Lyon In Quater Final

Premiership: Man utd(65 points) Chelsea (65 points) Liverpool (60 points) Arsenal (58 points)

Where can i improve..... Ive Benn Thinking Of these Possible Targets

S.Aguero

A.Pato

B.Hangeland

X.Alonso

D.Silva

Kaka

What Do You Think To My Season.......??? And Hu else Cud I Buy..??

Cheerz

You need a better CB option than Carvalho and a better AMR option. Look at Sakho for the CB role, while for the AMR role Marquinhos or Kaka/Aguero could technically play there if you wanted him to.

Anyone know how good Rodwell turns out? I picked him up from Everton for 7mil GBP to develop alongside Mancienne for the future. My scout says he's not far from having the potential to be better than Terry. I'm hoping this is true :)

Another question: Is your team chemistry rating measured by a consistent starting XI or your team as a whole (Getting used to one another and adequate playing time?)

Thanks Hopey! I'm looking to tutor Rodwell and the option that presents itself is for him to learn from Essien. I'm wondering if tutoring is strictly attribute and PPM based or does it also make them more adept at the tutor's position? I want to keep Rodwell as a DC so if it's the latter of the two I'll hold off.

has anyone had this happen:

i am england manager, dropped Rooney cos he was injured... tried to call him up for the next squad, but he refused to play for me?! saying he "didn't want to play second fiddle!?"

Marshallfc:

replace RB, CB, AMR!

thats all i can think of... Bosingwa is underrated - sign Srna

CB - carvalho is old... Sakho/Fazio either will be perfect

AMR - J.Cole just not that great... Silva is a good replacement, but only plays AML/AMC (could retrain but wont get full potential outta him!) Come the end of the second season, Messi is available for £35.5m... SIGN HIM! perfect AMR

my team:

GK - Akinfeev

DR - Srna

DL - Zhirkov

DC - Terry

DC - Fazio

MC - Hamsik

MC - Essien

AMC - Aguero

AML - Silva

AMR - Messi

ST - Balotelli!

any improvements boys?

oh and adamhammill i agree with Hopey here... team is easily strong enough! sign youth players to replace older ones!

N'koulou is class

however, i would start V.Love and Balotelli.... they will work wonders together! (i played those two for a season - Love scored 39 in all comps and Balotelli scored 31.... pretty sound!

Got Dzagoev for £10.5m from AC Milan... he is class!

I am Chelsea in a game at the moment, just got in to march, CL quarter finals currently and second in the premiership quite close about 2 points in it, the balance i have is in the red and is constantly going down, any reason why? My wage budget is good and i still have money for transfers, i cant help but think if the stadium was bigger maybe we wouldnt be so far in the red.

Did you include monthly installments in a lot of your transfers? I did that my first season and took my balance all the way down to 4.25 mil GBP before the money I got from winning the EPL and CL.

most people's balance will be red in the first season as you haven't won anything, if it is still in red come the pre season friendlies for the second season, consider selling some players for a lot of money otherwise you could go into administration... that would NOT be good!

Just about to play the CL finals Vs Liverpool... got no Messi, Aguero or Terry... bring in Marquinhos, Mata and Mancienne! hope this works!!??

just won the CL 1-0 with a screamer from Hamsik...

means i won the PRM and the CL this season, which will do for now

PRM won by 1 points... came down to the last day where i had to beat Arsenal and hope Man U lost or drew and they lost 2-1 at home to Bolton! with my old boy, Kalou scoring the winner!

i like Moutinho, but he went to Man Utd instead of me in the first season so i went for Hamsik as second choice.... bought for £7.5m valued at £27.5m now! quite an investment!!

sweet!

im in 2012, just in the Euro with England come top of my group beating Wales 4-0 Ukraine 3-1 Germany 3-0! Two hat tricks for James Vaughan in opening 2 games! trying to sign him for my Chelsea team as he scores for fun!

Congrats! I bugged the board about it last season and the beginning of this one (second) and they've said they have plans to expand it both times. I also bugged them about the youth facilities, which they also plan to upgrade. How many people can the new stadium accommodate?

new stadium is 57570 with a roof and under soil heating! not that much bigger than the Bridge, but they are already expanding the stadium despite the fact i only got it a few days ago!? ha

First season as Chelsea, chelsea supporter irl so should be fun

Selling Anelka, Deco, Carv, Ferriera, Malouda

Sold Anelka and Malouda so far and have 45 million in the bank.

I am trying to sign Zhirkov for 19 million to play the left attacking position and Theo Walcott to play on the right.

Drogba I like and will keep him, but is hurt, so I'm trying to sign Demba Ba, hopefully Drogs can tutor him and Demba Ba will be his replacement.

I'm going to try blooding Mancienne and Stoch.

What do you guys do with Joe Cole, he is alright in this game, but I dont think he will get much game time over Walcott. Should I sell or keep him on the bench? Somehow I dont see Joe Cole happy just being a squad player, but if he is I should keep him on.

Anyone have experience with Lamps and JT, I read that they last at top level football up till the age of 38 or so, sounds great to me:D

But I want a younger midfielder in to replace Ballack. Perhaps Gokhan Inler or Veloso?

£19mil is a lot for Zhirkov. You can usually get him for around £12-14mil. Srna is a good shout to play on the right if you cant get Theo.

Also, Inler and Veloso are good shouts for replacements. Try Hernanes too. I love that guy ultra-versatile and bloody good too! 2 footed also

definitely Hamsik for CM, have to agree with all!

Zhirkov, Fazio, Srna are other essentials... along with a young ST and some wingers! to be honest, quite a lot can be done to improve our team! young players are key!

Archived