Kits Disappeared

bobani17

hey guys!

So, yesterday i made 2 kits, 1 home and 1 away kit for my Alassio -game. I used some base kits downloaded from sortitoutsi and changed them a bit. all went well and i could get them in game no problem.

Today, after making a few changes in the database, i started up a new game (hotfix installed automaticly, but nothing else changed) and i cant for the life of me get the kits to show up!

i tried clearing cache, and even deleting the whole file, ive reset the preferences file aswell, ive tried without the skin.. but i just cant get them to show up.

i used a configfile from another kitpack with i changed, and yesterday i had no trouble.. it just started today.

any ideas on what i can do? i really want them in game since its my first ever kits ive done, and for my hometown team aswell..

If you've edited the kits in the database then make sure you created entries for each kit part (shirt, shorts, text, icon etc...) also make sure you didn't set any comp. specific kits as they won't show, also check to make sure the team id hasn't changed - check the one used in game rather than the editor one.

Archived