Buy, Expand or a New Stadium?

A new stadium is probably the best option for PSG. If you're selling out your current ground comfortably, a new stadium is likely to start larger and have a higher attendance capacity. 

Expand all the way, unless the stadium reached its cap if that happens then create a new one, as for buying the stadium the only thing that does is give you the chance to change the dimensions of the field in the leagues limits, so is kind of pointless unless it can take out a 50% of tickets or something similar

I’d expand I got told at the end of my first season I’d be getting a new stadium six years on still not past the planning stage. Iv give up to be honest not to bothered as the new stadium has a smaller capacity then Prenton Park so I’d be expecting to loose a quarter of my revenue. 

18 hours ago, Liamgannon said:

i'm managing PSG and have just expanded the stadium from 48k to 54k. I presume the buy option means we don't own the stadium? might click it next season to see how much it costs as i've got a balance of over 600 million. 

I know a little the club story (thanks a doc I saw on TV recently), I search on Wikipedia, the owner is the Conceil of Paris, then is a public stadium. It is like the former status of Maracanã, where the Rio Goverment was the owner and currently it's a private stadium by a company, where clubs as Flamengo and Fluminense are, at maximum, partners. 

18 hours ago, santy001 said:

A new stadium is probably the best option for PSG. If you're selling out your current ground comfortably, a new stadium is likely to start larger and have a higher attendance capacity. 

18 hours ago, WorcesterLegend said:

Expand all the way, unless the stadium reached its cap if that happens then create a new one, as for buying the stadium the only thing that does is give you the chance to change the dimensions of the field in the leagues limits, so is kind of pointless unless it can take out a 50% of tickets or something similar

I know what will to do now. I'll expand it till where I can and then a create a new one, at least will be mine and larger. 

Archived