FM18 - Logo not showing on league table, ...

Roga

I made a logo for my custom club,

I added a normal and small version to graphics, the normal version looks good but the small version does not appear (on the league table, schedule ...)

The logo is png and is 20x20. (small version)

Can someone please help me??

Sorry for my bad english

Knipsel.thumb.PNG.88ba1201c873ad17d966f894a8fdb4c3.PNG

Make sure you have included the correct info in the config for the small logo, it should be of the form:

<record from="FILE_NAME" to="graphics/pictures/club/UNIQUE_ID/icon"/>

As nothing is showing it is likely the filename part that is wrong, make sure that the name you put in the file exactly matches the filename (easiest method is to copy the filename from the graphic into the file).

Also the logos should generally be 25x18 pixels for the small logo to ensure they line up.

34 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Make sure you have included the correct info in the config for the small logo, it should be of the form:

As nothing is showing it is likely the filename part that is wrong, make sure that the name you put in the file exactly matches the filename (easiest method is to copy the filename from the graphic into the file).

Also the logos should generally be 25x18 pixels for the small logo to ensure they line up.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 12/03/2018 at 13:17, michaeltmurrayuk said:

i've done all that but one logo in my league still isn't showing up. This is the league table510484677_ScreenShot2018-05-21at8_56_15PM.thumb.png.6dfabcc7fac471b164355e71c0447934.png the teams id number is 72006070 and the regular logo shows up but not the icon. this is the config file please tell me what I'm doing wrong1796476976_ScreenShot2018-05-21at8_57_00PM.thumb.png.0e6ea2e015b6405f71028ef44450bb60.png the image size is 25x17

- Check the filename to make sure it matches what is in your config file (best option is to copy/paste one of the names into the other). Also make sure the file extension is .png not .PNG the second one is different and won't be read by the game.

- Make sure you don't have a duplicate entry elsewhere in that file or in a different file for that id with the icon line.

- If neither of that is the problem then check the image - easiest way is to change the config file, link a different graphic to that club one that you know works and then link that graphic to another club and see if either work. If the other logo works and this one doesn't then it's a problem with the image and you'd need to recreate it.

2 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

- Check the filename to make sure it matches what is in your config file (best option is to copy/paste one of the names into the other). Also make sure the file extension is .png not .PNG the second one is different and won't be read by the game.

- Make sure you don't have a duplicate entry elsewhere in that file or in a different file for that id with the icon line.

- If neither of that is the problem then check the image - easiest way is to change the config file, link a different graphic to that club one that you know works and then link that graphic to another club and see if either work. If the other logo works and this one doesn't then it's a problem with the image and you'd need to recreate it.

What would be wrong with the photo that id need to re create it? Just want to know so I don’t screw up again 

Archived