Jump to content

"Managers" gone from "Landmarks" in team history? Why?


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

I believe it was in, but there was an issue in the skin (last year to, you needed to edit the base skin to have it working, a boolean was set to false which needed to be true)
And I think to "fix" things, they just completely removed the link to the manager history page instead of fixing the skin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I believe it was in, but there was an issue in the skin (last year to, you needed to edit the base skin to have it working, a boolean was set to false which needed to be true)
And I think to "fix" things, they just completely removed the link to the manager history page instead of fixing the skin.

It was in the game before the last patch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Prej said:

It was in the game before the last patch.

yes, that's what I was refering to... but if i remember correctly it did not render very nice in the skin (before the latest patch)?

in FMT17 it didn't even render because the top panel, the grid where you select the manager was set to hidden, so you had to create a custom skin to have it fully working.

So maybe now they just took it out in the last patch instead of fixing the skin.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a fix to bring it back for all teams and nations:

 

Wow, great! Will test it later!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2018 at 21:04, Colorado said:

This really bugs me. I like to look at manger histories after a few seasons.

see my post above, I've created a fix if you're sill interested :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

I've created a fix to bring it back for all teams and nations:

 

So, how can I install this fix?

Link to post
Share on other sites

it's a skin, you download the file attached in the opening thread, and extract it in documents\sports interactive\football manager touch 2018\skins

(DavyFMT_Fixes should be a subfolder of skins folder when you're done)

Then go ingame, to preferences, and select DavyFMT_Fixes as skin

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

it's a skin, you download the file attached in the opening thread, and extract it in documents\sports interactive\football manager touch 2018\skins

(DavyFMT_Fixes should be a subfolder of skins folder when you're done)

Then go ingame, to preferences, and select DavyFMT_Fixes as skin

Just one more question, is there an easy way to change this skin to "Dark"? I've been using the dark skin for years now, can't get used to the light setup.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Prej said:

Just one more question, is there an easy way to change this skin to "Dark"? I've been using the dark skin for years now, can't get used to the light setup.

Yes, in the skin_config.xml file (in the DavyFMT_Fixes folder)

find: <flags id="parent" value="fmc" />

and replace it with: <flags id="parent" value="fmc dark" />

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried that, it doesn't seem to work. I did exactly as you said, but the skin stays the same. I also tried "fmc_dark", but this messes everything up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, did that. Tried different combinations, it stays in the light theme all the time. Doing something wrong, but I can't put my finger on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/06/2018 at 01:57, Prej said:

Yep, did that. Tried different combinations, it stays in the light theme all the time. Doing something wrong, but I can't put my finger on it.

Hi Prej, I'm sorry I missed something, there were some other changes needed for the dark version. I've bundled them for you in a new download. (see attached file)

DavyFMT_Fixes_Dark.rar

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...