Just started playing after the latest update, and tactical familiarity is now in the game?

I always thought this was the kind of thing Touch was not about.  Touch removes all the layers of confusion from the game. 

En 7/3/2018 a las 12:27, HUNT3R dijo:

It isn't in FMT. The fact that there's a screen that shows it, has been reported in the bugs forum and is under review.

Why do you see this issue as a bug? I love the posibilitty to see this info in tactic's screen.

Is one of the most demanded things for FMT. Please don't remove it!

2 minutes ago, Loren1983 said:

Why do you see this issue as a bug? I love the posibilitty to see this info in tactic's screen.

Is one of the most demanded things for FMT. Please don't remove it!

Because it is a bug. Tactic familiarity does not exist in FMT.

hace 1 hora, thesandman dijo:

I would doubt it's random, as it clearly is higher in the tactics I use more often.

I agree.

I also noticed that.

With my most used tactic I have it with the higher value. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, as @HUNT3R said this is a bug for FMT PC and tablet and it is something that we are aware of and is currently under review. It is just a UI issue on the match tactics screen and it doesn't mean anything in relation to your tactics in FMT. As you have probably noticed it isn't appearing on the tactics screen out of match. The FMT skin picks up things from FM and unfortunately for this latest update this has crept in, but yeah it is just an appearance issue. Thanks for raising it here and we'll update this thread if there is any news on this issue.

hace 21 minutos, Luke Rumble dijo:

Hi guys, as @HUNT3R said this is a bug for FMT PC and tablet and it is something that we are aware of and is currently under review. It is just a UI issue on the match tactics screen and it doesn't mean anything in relation to your tactics in FMT. As you have probably noticed it isn't appearing on the tactics screen out of match. The FMT skin picks up things from FM and unfortunately for this latest update this has crept in, but yeah it is just an appearance issue. Thanks for raising it here and we'll update this thread if there is any news on this issue.

Thanks for the explication Luke