Time to gain Nationality?

1 hour ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

I think he means how many years for each country. As if you were gaining “eu nationality” 

Exactly ...  CaptainSa said if they are from Latin America send them to Spain or if they are from anywhere else send them to Serbia. But where do I find this information within the game?

44 minutes ago, Hovis Dexter said:

Exactly ...  CaptainSa said if they are from Latin America send them to Spain or if they are from anywhere else send them to Serbia. But where do I find this information within the game?

I can only find it on the player information screen, which only tells you requirements for that specific player in the country they're in at the time/countries they've played in in the past. Which seems like an odd oversight - definitely feels like something that could go on the 'general' page for nations maybe.

11 hours ago, CaptainSa said:

I can only find it on the player information screen, which only tells you requirements for that specific player in the country they're in at the time/countries they've played in in the past. Which seems like an odd oversight - definitely feels like something that could go on the 'general' page for nations maybe.

The requirements should be the same for all players so just total the days completed and the days to be completed and the total is how long they need to be there

1 hour ago, Zeonflux said:

The requirements should be the same for all players so just total the days completed and the days to be completed and the total is how long they need to be there

Aye, except in nations like Spain where it only takes like two years for South Americans and 5 or more for anyone else.

Archived