Search "Hard Brexit Save"

You can edit and force the outcome in the pre-game editor which comes free with the game.

You may have to search around a bit for how, as most people are trying to avoid hard Brexit instead of forcing it.

2 hours ago, Forest said:

I looked a bit around, but I don´t find informations on how to change that.

Even in the editor it´s not findable.

I don´t  want to holiday each save until 2019 to look if hard brexit happens....

cheers

A quick google search gave me this description to change brexit:

Load up the editor
Add nation rules
Select add lower divisions and cups to existing structure
Choose England
Convert to advanced rules
Click the England dropdown
Select agreement change
Edit as you want
Save
Test rules
Save and job done.

I haven't tried this myself, but you could try it and let us know if it works?

1 hour ago, Valencia7 said:

Can someone please elaborate what's the in-game difference between hard and soft Brexit? 

different work permit rules mainly. a 'softer brexit' will give you around 17 foreign players available, a 'proper' brexit can leave you with 4 foreign players :)

1 hour ago, Valencia7 said:

Thanks!

It can be more varied though - it can be a soft Brexit where no changes are made, or a harder Brexit where you get no foreign player slots and it's just that all players, regardless of origin, have to get a work permit.

1 minute ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

It can be more varied though - it can be a soft Brexit where no changes are made, or a harder Brexit where you get no foreign player slots and it's just that all players, regardless of origin, have to get a work permit.

never had either of those scenarios. not sure how you can say an Englishman would need a work permit in England, that would just be rediculous

having a no foreign player policy would save a lot of cash on scouting :)

1 minute ago, lemeuresnew said:

never had either of those scenarios. not sure how you can say an Englishman would need a work permit in England, that would just be rediculous

having a no foreign player policy would save a lot of cash on scouting :)

Obviously I meant foreign players there :rolleyes:

And the issue is that, when you can't reliably buy foreign players, you have to pay over the odds for the good English players that exist, since you're competing with everyone else for them.

Just now, JordanMillward_1 said:

Obviously I meant foreign players there :rolleyes:

And the issue is that, when you can't reliably buy foreign players, you have to pay over the odds for the good English players that exist, since you're competing with everyone else for them.

just sounds like a good reason to invest in the kids! i like different scenarios like that, but i think id prefer to keep a couple. being a liverpool fan i would hate to decide between 2 of our front 3

vor 10 Stunden schrieb XaW:

A quick google search gave me this description to change brexit:

Load up the editor
Add nation rules
Select add lower divisions and cups to existing structure
Choose England
Convert to advanced rules
Click the England dropdown
Select agreement change
Edit as you want
Save
Test rules
Save and job done.

I haven't tried this myself, but you could try it and let us know if it works?

well thanks, okay this seems to work.

But exactly do I have to edit here? Set the dates all to 100%. I see there are also options with 30% or 65%. 

cheers

2 hours ago, lemeuresnew said:

just sounds like a good reason to invest in the kids! i like different scenarios like that, but i think id prefer to keep a couple. being a liverpool fan i would hate to decide between 2 of our front 3

Aye, as a Liverpool fan myself, I would pay any money to keep those three!

9 hours ago, Forest said:

well thanks, okay this seems to work.

But exactly do I have to edit here? Set the dates all to 100%. I see there are also options with 30% or 65%. 

cheers

I have no idea, I just googled it and that's what came up. Try it out and see for yourself?

vor 10 Stunden schrieb JordanMillward_1:

Aye, as a Liverpool fan myself, I would pay any money to keep those three!

Yes of course, but in FM it´s too easy. I did no transfers and won everything the first season. Hard Brexit would more be of a challenge, especially in Europe

cheers

Its quite fun and challenging at the same time, just had to spend £8m on a left winger from Hearts to play back up to my first team. Hoping to blood in my youth squad and have about 50% graduates of my youth acadamy by 2021. Just to make things more interesting I think the club got taken over by someone who's actually tighter than that Fat Cockney W*nker!!

Archived