[FM18] [SKIN] Tiki-Taka '18 Skin v2.1 + LIGHT VERSION (UPDATE 24/04/2018)

Jas80

29 minuti fa, FM_Lover ha scritto:

Yeah, sorry mate. Jas80 is a guy who throws all kinds of panels in one skin and calls it "his skin".

If you see the first post, I specified how the skin was created and I thanked the respective authors.
Seeing other skins, it doesn't seem that other skin creators have had original ideas.
If you don't like my skin, you are free to look for others: it isn't necessary to come here and then criticize uselessly.
Some panels have been created by me, but I certainly don't avoid sharing them.
This is the sense of "community" and "sharing".

29 minuti fa, FM_Lover ha scritto:

Doesn't know much about coding, judging by the postings he makes, and isn't a skin maker. Exactly the reason why some skin makers are leaving the "free scene" to avoid copycats.

Did you read the whole topic? On what basis do you state this? Do you speak for personal experiences? If you do not like it, avoid commenting and polluting the thread.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Jas80 said:

If you see the first post, I specified how the skin was created and I thanked the respective authors.
Seeing other skins, it doesn't seem that other skin creators have had original ideas.
If you don't like my skin, you are free to look for others: it isn't necessary to come here and then criticize uselessly.
Some panels have been created by me, but I certainly don't avoid sharing them.
This is the sense of "community" and "sharing".

Did you read the whole topic? On what basis do you state this? Do you speak for personal experiences? If you do not like it, avoid commenting and polluting the thread.

Well mate, you are asking me to share panels from another skin so you can "fix your skin".

Instead of trying to create something yourself you seem to prefer to take somebody else's work and go from there. I think that basically says it all. Just for the record: I have nothing against your skin at all, but do mind people asking others for giving them panels from a different skin so they can plug them into their own skin.

As the maker specifically requested not to share his panels, you will have to figure it out yourself, as the CL skin actually has a few unique features that other skins don't have and I respect the work of others.

2 часа назад, EmilioGas сказал:

Jas80,

One more question.

That is Inbox news in your skin:

fm181.thumb.png.c98a3cfc111e3e9f656d0210d6463b36.png

And that is the same news in Inbox of Andromeda Skin:

fm182.thumb.png.a9e28b9f5c0e287448b844201a998847.png

So, how to add pictures of players to your Skin Inbox?

Sorry, I did it again myself.

I created inbox content with pitch panel and tactics icon preview info panel6.

Cut out the stupid bickering or infractions will follow, if you don't have anything constructive to say then just don't bother posting.

For the record there is nothing wrong with taking inspiration from other skins or seeing how something is done in another skin as pretty much every skin uses an idea from somewhere else and there are only so many ways the files can be edited, though you shouldn't be lifting files/graphics from other skins without permission.

It's also a good idea for end-users to tweak the skins to their own tastes rather than relying on the skinner to do it for you, as it's the quickest way to learn skinning and it may encourage the user to make their own skin in future. It also generally even takes the skinner a fair bit of time to get the instructions for a user tweak, as without testing the change yourself the code doesn't always react the way you think it would by reading the file.

29 minuti fa, marcolmo ha scritto:

Hi, I can not see the stadium backgrounds how can I do?

Search for Mini Stadiums Superpack for FM 2017.

Put it in graphics/backgrounds, then reload the skin.

Put your background images in Documents/Football Manager 2018/graphics/backgrounds.

Delete 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg, 5.jpg, 6.jpg and default.jpg from tiki-taka_18/graphics/backgrounds.

Reload the skin.

From now, I will no longer provide assistance for issues not related to bugs/issues of the skin.

So please refrain from making requests.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
On 14/05/2018 at 20:58, Jas80 said:

Put your background images in Documents/Football Manager 2018/graphics/backgrounds.

Delete 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg, 5.jpg, 6.jpg and default.jpg from tiki-taka_18/graphics/backgrounds.

Reload the skin.

From now, I will no longer provide assistance for issues not related to bugs/issues of the skin.

So please refrain from making requests.

Thanks

XaPdbR.png

So this wont be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed up in the forum to say Thanks, I had tried it previously but I couldn't managed to run in it 1920x1080 with 125% zoom, dur to ploaying on TV is hard to read text. Now it is so perfect and awesome. Big thanks, for me this is the perfect and most smooth, nice I ever played. Note I started with Championship Manager '98  as kid :D playing it in a internet  cafe in Bulgaria

Thanks again and I am closing the forum to kick some ass.

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno if you're still helping out folks, but I went from V1.1 to 2.1, and now I cant click on news stories in the social feed like I used to. So in the Twitter feed, it'll show something like, "France in Injury Crisis" and I could click on that and it'd show the article in full, but now when I click, I get nothing. Is there a fix for this, or should I just go back to V1.1?

7 ore fa, Brian23MAC ha scritto:

I dunno if you're still helping out folks, but I went from V1.1 to 2.1, and now I cant click on news stories in the social feed like I used to. So in the Twitter feed, it'll show something like, "France in Injury Crisis" and I could click on that and it'd show the article in full, but now when I click, I get nothing. Is there a fix for this, or should I just go back to V1.1?

Have you tried to clear the cache and reload the skin?

15 hours ago, Jas80 said:

Have you tried to clear the cache and reload the skin?

I just tried it twice, and unfortunately I still can't click within the social feed to bring up the article or pop-up player.

Edit- After 4 attempts of clearing the cache and reloading the skin, I can finally click within the social feed. I've no idea what the heck was the issue. The only thing I can think of was I cleared the cache and did a reload on the title screen instead of in my saved game.

• 3 weeks later...

Question.thumb.jpg.a922ff2e9051411705ef4cb713313d1c.jpg1427735747_Question3.thumb.jpg.99281b907814b4a945af648a5d572f4c.jpg1345035447_Questions2.thumb.jpg.4808e9d5e5b36fb26f3dd0c51e6a24dc.jpg

1. which panel to edit position above ?
2 and 3. how to edit the "home" button up and "logo" down.. 
4. how to change colours the "highlight key" attribute ?
5. how to make these kit, syncronize to real kits ?
because when i move to another player profil, the kits just show black colour.
6. i want to make this box 75& transparent, but i don't know the locatioan of the box.
7 and 8. i want to change this positions..
city picture move to no. 7,
and number 7 move to no. 9..
10. the last question for this session.. how to resiza the all box ?
can you teach me what's the line command to change size of the box.

• 4 months later...

@tamborimdez

Il 18/4/2018 in 10:10 , Dlonra ha scritto:

hi...

can someone help me.. why no city pict i showing on my club overview..

i'm using Background mega pack that include vitrex city pic.. when i'm using other skin it show the city pic.. its there anyway to edit the xml file?

city.png

Il 19/4/2018 in 09:05 , Jas80 ha scritto:

Are you sure that files are in the right folder?

My path is Documents/Football Manager 2018/graphics/backgrounds/Vitrex City pics

Archived