In game editor, edit player appearance or refund?

I've just purchased the in game editor, one of the main reasons for doing so was to edit players appearance but there no longer seems to be the option of doing this.  Am I just not seeing the option to do this or has it been taken away? If I can no longer do this I'm probably not going to use it much or at all.  Is there any way to get a refund on this I've checked with steam and they say to contact the publisher directly.

Just now, JordanMillward_1 said:

Yep, the official in-game editor has never, to my knowledge, had the ability to change the appearance of players. It certainly didn't in FM17.

That's not true. In FM17, you were able to change the hair and skin colour of players, staff and referees.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb priority76:

I've just purchased the in game editor, one of the main reasons for doing so was to edit players appearance but there no longer seems to be the option of doing this.  Am I just not seeing the option to do this or has it been taken away? If I can no longer do this I'm probably not going to use it much or at all.  Is there any way to get a refund on this I've checked with steam and they say to contact the publisher directly.

The publisher is SEGA not sports interactive.

4 minutes ago, Kcinnay said:

That's not true. In FM17, you were able to change the hair and skin colour of players, staff and referees.

Are you sure? I've never spotted that option, if that's the case.

Either way, due to the way that the FM18 faces for newgens are linked to the 3D model, you can't change the faces.

38 minutes ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

Either way, due to the way that the FM18 faces for newgens are linked to the 3D model, you can't change the faces.

Yep, absolutely could last year.  Skin and hair colour edit that is.

1 hour ago, JordanMillward_1 said:

I'm sure. I've used it quite a lot. Was very disappointed that that option disappeared for FM18. Was the prime option for me to buy the IGE. It's not like it can't be done; some non-official editors are still able to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

Just looked this up as for me this is almost a total game breaker. I cant stand seeing the players being the wrong skin colour. Just been watching a utube save and some player turned into cult status. John Massala. 

Thiught wow gonna sign him when I start my level 9 save. Signed him and he is white in my game. In real life he is black. And on this guys utube save he was also black. 

It seems certain players are totally set to random features and skin colour. Why is this 😡. Fuming!! 

• 8 months later...
On 12/02/2018 at 03:03, cruiseylee said:

Just looked this up as for me this is almost a total game breaker. I cant stand seeing the players being the wrong skin colour. Just been watching a utube save and some player turned into cult status. John Massala. 

Thiught wow gonna sign him when I start my level 9 save. Signed him and he is white in my game. In real life he is black. And on this guys utube save he was also black. 

It seems certain players are totally set to random features and skin colour. Why is this 😡. Fuming!! 

Suspend your disbelief.

• KUBI locked this topic

Archived