Jump to content

Pilgrimage 343 Knap FM 18


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, knap said:

I've used it on a few MIDSOMER GOODBYE and the MU 4231, so may extend to others as no reason why DCBs won't work.

Whats the reason for the change to DCB's? Been trying this new pilgrimage and it seems so much better defensively for what seems like a good change that hasn't been used much so far

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Jimtom1982 said:

Season Finished, using 108p with BPD's. Did adjust the mentality from game to game, and had to change it to a 433at half time in Champions League final due to Inter's formation. Much fun had including beating City 10-0!!!! Thanks knap!

what was inter formation made you change to 433 ?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, edwardhck said:

 

4231, Seemed they found a way to exploit the sparse midfield, hadn't had problems against that formation until then. Just took one of the Centre Backs into centre midfield, brought Matic in there as a DLP on Defend, seemed to boost possession also.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the AMC causing problems nullified with DLP?. Generally in a back 3 for both this year and last the middle cd has higher closing down or outside on cover to try to pick up AMC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

DLP seemed to sure things up. Went up from 40% to 55% on possession and most importantly from 2-1 down to winning 3-2. They had two shots in second half compared to 14 in first, so overall I think it helped negate the AMC.

Really enjoyable season for the first time in a long time thou, still had to think about things like mentality, rotation etc. Havent got time for all the in depth stuff now I'm a "grown up". Nice to have a bit of fantasy time on FM instead of finding it a grind.

Edited by Jimtom1982
Tidyness
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 21/09/2018 at 13:21, Jimtom1982 said:

Season Finished, using 108p with BPD's. Did adjust the mentality from game to game, and had to change it to a 433at half time in Champions League final due to Inter's formation. Much fun had including beating City 10-0!!!! Thanks knap!

endofseason.png

were this tactic pal can'nt seem to find it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This has been, by far the best tactic, doesn't matter what team, from Sunderland, Hamilton, Wycombe, Thame utd, Risborough rangers, Torquay. Lose about 3-5 games a season, record goalscorers and team goals, record points. just like to say wow thank you knap. :applause:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Knap i have used most of your tacticts in FM!8 but i find this tactic better than your Argus 3-4-3 formations it plays beautiful football and beats the offside trap now and then which i love,only thing i changed is what you tried changing the center backs to DCB works a treat thank you .

Maybe this works with PSV  the players ive got not sure but not lost a game so far /cheers. Here is a few screen shots

 

Screenshot (193).png

Screenshot (194).png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Overview of Tactic List from testing                                  TOTAL                       SUB TOP    UNDERDOG

ARGUS FM 18.2.2       P102                                                    P385                          P206        P179  

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P104                                  P380                            P226       P154

 

WOF FM 18.3.3  P101  Flexible                                              P381                           P213          P168

WOF FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P100 ALL CUPS                                P365                          P196          P169

PILGRIMAGE Fluid  LPOOL P101                                           P367                          P201           P166

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.2 P105                                                   P357                          P218           P139

ARGUS VOL 4 FM18.3.3  Structured  P101 ALL CUPS       P363                          P220           P143

BLUE MATTER    FM 18.3.3 P105                                         P356                           P207           P149

GOODBYE FM 18.3 VOL 7 Very Fluid                                  P349                           P208          P141

GOODBYE 3421                                                                     P324                          P205         P119

MIDSOMER 442 P103 (FLAT TEST)                                      P349                          P199         P150

WOF 2323    FM 18   P104                                                    P335                          P187         P148

BLUE MATTER FM 18.3 VOL 4 P102     352                       P335                           P206         P129

ASH FM 18.3 P104                Highly Structured                P326                            P190         P136

VOLANTE BWM FM 18.3 P101                                           P326                            P191         P135

WOF 3412                                                                            P325                             P198         P127

WOF 2233 P102HS         FM 18.2                                      P311                             P194         P117

BLUE MATTER VOL 4 P100 4123 FM 18.2.1                  P310                             P179         -P131

MMVOLANTEANCHOR            442                                   P302                            P165           P127

Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, knap said:

Overview of Tactic List from testing                                  TOTAL                       SUB TOP    UNDERDOG

ARGUS FM 18.2.2       P102                                                    P385                          P206        P179  

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P104                                  P380                            P226       P154

 

WOF FM 18.3.3  P101  Flexible                                              P381                           P213          P168

WOF FM 18.3.3 LPOOL P100 ALL CUPS                                P365                          P196          P169

PILGRIMAGE Fluid  LPOOL P101                                           P367                          P201           P166

PILGRIMAGE FM 18.2 P105                                                   P357                          P218           P139

ARGUS VOL 4 FM18.3.3  Structured  P101 ALL CUPS       P363                          P220           P143

BLUE MATTER    FM 18.3.3 P105                                         P356                           P207           P149

GOODBYE FM 18.3 VOL 7 Very Fluid                                  P349                           P208          P141

GOODBYE 3421                                                                     P324                          P205         P119

MIDSOMER 442 P103 (FLAT TEST)                                      P349                          P199         P150

WOF 2323    FM 18   P104                                                    P335                          P187         P148

BLUE MATTER FM 18.3 VOL 4 P102     352                       P335                           P206         P129

ASH FM 18.3 P104                Highly Structured                P326                            P190         P136

VOLANTE BWM FM 18.3 P101                                           P326                            P191         P135

WOF 3412                                                                            P325                             P198         P127

WOF 2233 P102HS         FM 18.2                                      P311                             P194         P117

BLUE MATTER VOL 4 P100 4123 FM 18.2.1                  P310                             P179         -P131

MMVOLANTEANCHOR            442                                   P302                            P165           P127

WOF Flexible one ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

From the list

WOF FM 18.3.3  P101  Flexible                                              P381                           P213          P168

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/06/2019 at 23:39, knap said:

From the list

WOF FM 18.3.3  P101  Flexible                                              P381                           P213          P168

Just like to thank you on a awesome tactic first time ive gone all season unbeaten and least goals12  conceded in 34 matches is this a record?

Here are a few screenshots 

 

 

Screenshot (203).png

Screenshot (204).png

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...